Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is what happens when snake venom gets into Human Blood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what happens when snake venom gets into Human Blood!

This is pretty crazy. Just one drop of venom did that.

edit: the other link didn't give me any inappropriately content. Oh well, got a better link now.
    Last edited by samin62; 16-07-12, 09:40 PM. Reason: Inappropriate pics in link
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Re: This is what happens when snake venom gets into Human Blood!

le link updated
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

i have a baaad phobia of snakes...wanted to click on the link but the image of the snake alone scares me!
      [CENTER][FONT=Arial][B][SIZE=3][COLOR="#000080"]“And whoever is conscious of Allah, He will make for him a way out,[/COLOR] [COLOR="#0000FF"]And will provide for him from where he does not expect. [/COLOR][COLOR="#40E0D0"]And whoever relies upon Allah – then He is sufficient for him.[/COLOR][COLOR="#40E0D0"] Indeed, Allah will accomplish His purpose.[/COLOR] [COLOR="#00FFFF"]Allah has already set for everything a [decreed] extent.” (Quran 65:2-3)[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by 1n5p1r3 View Post
        i have a baaad phobia of snakes...wanted to click on the link but the image of the snake alone scares me!
        Same here, some bad experiences with snakes when I was a kid.

Top 10 Most Venomous Snakes

I'm feeling uneasy right now

Comment

Nothing is impossible with Allah

Comment

So two drops of venom mixed with a pretty large amount of blood and the blood ended up looking like jelly... jeez louis I'm going to avoid snakes if that's even possible.

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

a red egg?

Comment

Subhaan Allah, just yesterday I saw a small black snake in the gutter outside... I think it was venomous but Allah knows best. I didn't take any pics of it though, but it's probably still there.

Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
                Same here, some bad experiences with snakes when I was a kid.

Top 10 Most Venomous Snakes

I'm feeling uneasy right now
                Yeah there are some crazy snakes in Malaysia. I saw a king cobra in our backyard one time and have a video my brother took of it, and then a year later we saw a baby spitting cobra. It was black with a yellow mark on the back of its neck area, and whenever it was bothered those fins around its neck would open up... then bro came out and killed that one since it was small. Other than that we've seen misc smaller snakes, and I've been trying to find some to take pics of, but it seems ever since I got hold of a camera none of them want to show up anymore.
                والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

Originally posted by علي View Post
                  Subhaan Allah, just yesterday I saw a small black snake in the gutter outside... I think it was venomous but Allah knows best. I didn't take any pics of it though, but it's probably still there.
                  I'm never leaving my room if I were you.

Comment

Originally posted by geeksupremo View Post
                    I'm never leaving my room if I were you.
                    Looool, wait sorry, I forgot to mention it was dead.

Yes that's why I did not take pics of it, I prefer only to picture living animals because that's more "feel good". But it was a nice specimen, no idea why it died. I could take pics if anyone wants to see though :D
                    والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

:salams

Subhan'Allah.

Yes that's why I did not take pics of it, I prefer only to picture living animals because that's more "feel good". But it was a nice specimen, no idea why it died.
                      I know why.
                      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Is it possible that this venom could react differently if it entered our own body because we have our own defences against it?

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
                          I know why.
                          Nah-uhhhh :p

Well okay, I see now I should have said I don't know how it died. Anyway I just took a pic of it, quite gruesome. This is a zoomed out shot so it's not horrible to look at, but I have other pics and that back part, well... it's oozing and under that there's already an ant starting on it :(

Ah just terrible, sorry guys.

Comment

You can skin it and make some nice stuff.
                            Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                            - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Yeah there are some crazy snakes in Malaysia. I saw a king cobra in our backyard one time and have a video my brother took of it, and then a year later we saw a baby spitting cobra. It was black with a yellow mark on the back of its neck area, and whenever it was bothered those fins around its neck would open up... then bro came out and killed that one since it was small. Other than that we've seen misc smaller snakes, and I've been trying to find some to take pics of, but it seems ever since I got hold of a camera none of them want to show up anymore.
                              i thought it was a crime to kill snakes i malaysia cause hindus saw them as gods.

Comment

Working...
                              X