Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Abaya!

Originally posted by Soliloquy View Post
    You're going to laugh but they look like simple salwar kameezs (1, 2, these pictures are pretty terrible, I had to find one without a model in it which was difficult), just with skirts in the place of trousers and proper sleeves and neck lines :p The basic style across cultures doesn't differentiate too much, does it? Lol.

Idk what you call the material, I just saw it and liked it, I told you I'm terrible with names of fabric - I'll take a pic of it when I've ironed it and it put on a hanger lol.
    Ahhh I was just about to ask about the trousers, I wonder if it's easy to make a simple one. I have a long, unstitched saree, I was thinking about making a salwar kameez out of it, but I don't have one to use as a template. But the fabric is a bit see through though.

I hope I'll purchase a good material for my abaya project, I want a flowy and airy abaya :inlove:

Comment

Re: Abaya!

If anything geeky try to get a crepe type fabric. You want the same kind they use in the 5aleej,,so crepe or nida fabric will be really light and airy.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X