No announcement yet.

German Muslim woman gets creative with headscarves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But wearing it in a immodest way? Not correct at all...............

The whole point of the "hijab" is to make men look and judge women for her inner beauty, not outer as it often leads to bad thoughts and lusts!

I do not think any sister should go for this at all, remember elegance and modesty are the things which count the most :)!
    Last edited by Abdullah al-Muhajir; 11-04-04, 04:26 AM.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by abdulhakeem
      is that considered mocking the sunnah?
      [email protected] the heck is that??? why has she got it like over half her face n not even all her hair?? it looks like she's takin the mick
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

those pix r jst too funny :rotfl:

if i ever seen a sis wearing it like tht..i'd probably turn round and let her know its not sitting right :p

Ws
        You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk
          [email protected] the heck is that??? why has she got it like over half her face n not even all her hair?? it looks like she's takin the mick
          Yes sis, lol

One was big enough to cover her face but not her hair.
          Why not put that over your hair instead duh
          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

those were the dumbest pics I've ever seen a total disrespect for hijab.

Peace
            3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

just to avoid confusion - the photo i posted was taken and installed by a turkish artist - it has nothing to do with the headscarf-designs of that muslim woman

i posted it because it was related to the topic
              URGENT!!! your help is badly needed - fundraising for marriage

Comment

Working...
              X