Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Accidentally missed Isha prayer. Falling asleep after maghrib. How to make up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally missed Isha prayer. Falling asleep after maghrib. How to make up?

Falling asleep after maghrib and waking up at fajr to pray fajr then realizing you didn't pray isha. How do you make it up? Is it too late?

Not sure what section to post this so just asked here.

Re: Accidentally missed Isha prayer. Falling asleep after maghrib. How to make up?

Salaam

You make up Qada (as in, your pray the fard of Isha but with the intention of making up the Isha you missed). Pray the Qada before praying Fajr

:jkk:

Comment

Re: Accidentally missed Isha prayer. Falling asleep after maghrib. How to make up?

Originally posted by ahmad12 View Post
      Salaam

You make up Qada (as in, your pray the fard of Isha but with the intention of making up the Isha you missed). Pray the Qada before praying Fajr

:jkk:
      Ok so...what if it is already asr time and the isha you missed was last night, how and when exactly do you make it up?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhed View Post
        Ok so...what if it is already asr time and the isha you missed was last night, how and when exactly do you make it up?
        You as you would normally pray Isha .. and you should do it straight away.

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
          Salam,
          Just be careful to avoid making it up at the times it is forbidden to pray

Comment

Originally posted by Jannah7 View Post
            Salam,
            Just be careful to avoid making it up at the times it is forbidden to pray
            In making up Fard prayer there is no forbidden time to pray.

Comment

The times you cannot perform voluntary prayers is between Asr and Magrib no? Are there any other times?

Comment

Originally posted by x--x View Post
                The times you cannot perform voluntary prayers is between Asr and Magrib no? Are there any other times?
                After the farz of fajr until after sunrise.

Comment

Yes, after Fajr until the sun rises. Approx 20 mins after Fajr.

Comment

So meaning after you have read Fajr, then you cannot read anymore till sunrise. So if you delay reading Fajr you can still pray some Nafl?

Comment

So meaning after you have read Fajr, then you cannot read anymore till sunrise. So if you delay reading Fajr you can still pray some Nafl?
                      Technically, yes ... but if you want to do that it would be better to wake up before fajr and pray tahajjud.

Shouldn't delay fajr.

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
                        ok so do I pray 2 isha? For example after maghrib I pray the make up one then when its time for isha I pray that one?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhed View Post
                          ok so do I pray 2 isha? For example after maghrib I pray the make up one then when its time for isha I pray that one?
                          no you should do it straight away, if you remember that you missed Isha in Fajr time, then before Fajr prayer, you should do Isha
                          you shouldn't wait for Isha time to substitute it

Comment

I fell asleep when it was time for me to pray Isha, as I delayed, thinking I will pray after watching an Islamic Khatbah, about 11.15pm.

I never miss any prayers now, I feel really bad like Allah (SWT) is disappointed in me :(

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                            X