Ary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ary

Does anyone watch 'jurum bolta hai' on ARY?

It shows the bad things that go on in Pakistan.. Some of the things I have seen are disgusting :( especially the things that are done to women.. Something is seriously wrong In Pakistan it's not how I remembered it to be

Re: Ary

:salams

What did they show?

And, really, bad things are everywhere. There's no real, ideal, free-of-fault place.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

I can NEVER watch that programme cos I JUST CANT STAND THE WAY THAT PRESENTER WOMAN TALKS!!!! :boom: :vomit:

I just cant take it
      Alhumdulillah

Comment

is it that guy who talks in a over dramatic tone and acts like a wannabee gangsta and show how cops caught the bad guys?

Comment

I don't know if it's this progrmme in particular but there is one where they hang around graveyards and produce noob level documentaries on ghosts. Once they made such a big deal out of a flashing light in the graveyard and it turned out to be a reflection. Then they camped outside a womans house all night and watched her go put a fish on someones grave and she somehow didn't notice the whole film crew filming her...sometimes it just looks like they paid off these people so they would have matieral to have something to film.

But I did watch a Nadia Khan show where they showed how ketchup and spices are made out of poisonous substances in Pakistan, now that was shocking.

Comment

Salaam,

This is what my parents say as well. I am of Pakistani origin (my parents are) and they say they grew peacefully, without too much violence or issues, but now it is to the point that unless there is a wedding or the need to go visit grandparents or family there, they will not go back for any reason.
            "Knowing what you don’t know is more useful than being brilliant.”
            -Charlie Munger
            "It seems that we're better at finding someone to blame for our problems than we are at finding creative solutions to fix them.”
            -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Comment

heres the show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lADPd5C-D_k

:rotfl:

@0.22 the host tries so hard to be cool :rotfl:

Comment

The one I watch is presented by a woman.They have shown things like acid being thrown at women for no reason,kids committing suicide because they get beaten badly at school,husband killing his wife and kids,a Gang letting these vicious dogs bite chunks out of a woman's face.. And so much more horrrible horrible stuff!

Comment

Working...
                X