Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouted at my mother

salam alaykom everyone,

i have recently turned to islam, i am currently been in a bad emotional and mental state for a while.
    Anyway, i hadent seen my mother in a few days and when i saw her today she said something about how much time i have been spending outside and i replied with a harsh tone, when really she had not even accused me of anything and dident even talk to me in a negative way. she became very upset because of this and i hugged her when she was upset and explained that im sorry and that i only spoke like that because i am very emotionally and mentally strained, afterwards she seems okay, but just knowing that i made my mother this upset over something so stupid and something she did not deserve in the slightest, is making me extremely teary and depressed at all times, she was only happy to see me after not having seen me for a while and i repayed her with the complete opposite.

Re: Shouted at my mother

Dont worry we all behave like A holes to our parents at times, but the great thing is out parents always forgive us. Maybe send her some flowers or do something that'll cheer her up
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

this is shaytaaan making u think like this, since ur mother seemed ok afterwards she has probably forgiven you, most people have outbursts at their parents at one time or another so ur not alone, maybe sent her a nice text message or take her out shopping, for a meal etc.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Go hug her again and apologize again. And, ask forgiveness from Allah, as well.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Be especially nice to your Mother, don't beat yourself up over what you have done but ask Allah for forgiveness and apologise again to your Mum.

Congratulations on embracing Islam, I hope you get as much from it as I do.

Perhaps you need to start dealing with the issues that are stressing you, it will put you in a better frame of mind.

Comment

The great thing is you get a second chance, maybe other people dont get that. So savour the moments. :)
            My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
            ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
            “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

A mothers love is immensely powerful. She'll never reiterate how you hurt her. Mothers are kind and have a soft heart. They forgive and forget faster than probably any other person that we know. Inshallah just pay attention to your tone of voic, what you say and how you treat your mother and youll be fine. Don't focus on what happened just look to improve inshallah

Comment

By repenting to your mother you have completed a part of your tauba.

Now you need to intend not to do it again, have sincerity in the dua and do good deeds.

Comment

Working...
                X