Luqmn's Advice To His Son

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luqmn's Advice To His Son

" Shirk,"" Is a great injustice indeed ". "and We have enjoined on man to be dutiful and good to his parents. His mother bore him upon weakness and hardship" [31:14]

He describes hardships mothers face bearing children.

"And his weaning is in two years, give thanks to Me and to your parents. Unto Me is the final destination." [ 31:14] "And if they both strive with you to make you join in worship with me others that of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not, but behave with them in the world kindly." [31:15] "O my son! Offer prayer perfectly." [31:17] "enjoin (people) for good, and forbid from evil." [31:17] "And turn not your face away from men with pride." [31:18]

8. To be moderate is a great attitude anyone can possess,

"And be moderate (or show no insolence) in walking." [31:19] "And lower your voice. Verily the harshest of all voices is the voice (braying] of an ass!!" [31:19] http://www.islaam.net/main/display.p...cb7167b601de81
    Please Re-update your Signature

may Allah reward you for sharing that with us
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

mashallah a Great Post!

Luqman (May Allah be pleased with him) was known for his 'Wisdom'.

"Hiqmat-e-Luqman"

Comment

:)
        My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi

Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.- Shaykh al-Shadhili

Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. - Jibreel (as)

ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ
        O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
        Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. - Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر

Comment

MashaAllah

very beautiul advice:)

Comment

~bump
            "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

why did u bump this? this topic is like more than a year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Man Rapper
                But the message of Hazrat Luqman (AS) will never get old.
                O our Lord, pour out on us patience, and make us die as those who have submitted (to You). (A-RAAF: 126)
                With steadfastness, Paradise is earned!

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Man Rapper
                  I bumped into it, it was posted long before I even joined the forum. And for the benifet of those who may not have come accross it.

oh .. ur banned, what a waste of text.
                  "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X