Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
    none of us are that good looking though :(
    Sad but true.

Leave a comment:

• -Shamil-
    replied
    Re: Signing a contract

Originally posted by x--x View Post
    Ok so I will accept it and if they don't allow me to cancel one of you will be randomly selected to dress up as me and fill in- without pay
    none of us look like freddy krueger though :(

Leave a comment:

• x--x
    replied

Ok so I will accept it and if they don't allow me to cancel one of you will be randomly selected to dress up as me and fill in- without pay

Leave a comment:

• oz99
    replied

HARAAAAM

It's haraam signing man-made contracts for man-made jobs.

HARAAAM!

@)

Leave a comment:

• noobz
    replied

and i thought there were no jobs.

Leave a comment:

• mundo
    replied

Someone at my workplace did it. Signed the contract and submitted it but called later to say that he was offered a better job and will not be turning up.

There might be something near the probationary period saying either party can cancel within the first 2 weeks of employment .. or something along those lines.

Leave a comment:

• Ikki
    replied

Isnt' there come clause in your contract that says either party can cancel the contract by such and such means. There's always a get out clause.

Leave a comment:

• aadil77
    replied

Why can't you accept/reject the offer later on? Is there a time limit?

Leave a comment:

• -Shamil-
    replied

Genius! Why did I not think of that? Now all I need is a device that will clone me and allow me to be in two different cities at the same time. Another problem solved by agony aunt Shamil
    Airplanes can transport you from one city to another :up: you need anything else you let me know

Leave a comment:

• x--x
    replied

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
    stop being lazy and do both jobs - honestly
    Genius! Why did I not think of that? Now all I need is a device that will clone me and allow me to be in two different cities at the same time. Another problem solved by agony aunt Shamil

Leave a comment:

• Jannah7
    replied

Salam,
    Islamically we are supposed to fulfill our contracts and oaths. Basically signing a contract is like a promise that you will accept the terms and work there. I don't know if it is ethical to just change your mind at the last minute because you got a better offer and leave the company in trouble because they wont have a worker they need . Best to check with a scholar.

Leave a comment:

• -Shamil-
    replied

stop being lazy and do both jobs - honestly

Leave a comment:

• abdulsidd
    replied

Is it called a resignation though? Because it's almost a year before I start...
    Well, I was due to start on a Monday, and I notified my boss on the weekend that I got a job in Kuwait instead. I suppose its a resignation. Of course, I probably won't ever get a job at that company again, but I'm in a better job, Alhamdulillah.

Your situation seems to be different.

Leave a comment:

• .mirror.
    replied

Unless they specifically stated that you must stay with them (which I don't think they'd do), you should be free to go. :insha:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X