Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does colourful cardigans/jumpers attracts attention?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does colourful cardigans/jumpers attracts attention?

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    Wearing all black seems rather depressing.
    Originally posted by Blossom1x View Post
    I agree I don't want to wear dark clothes all the time, just seems boring. There are colours other then dark that isn't attention seeking.
    i dont know the colour black is beautiful, it doesnt seem depressing to me at alll. i just want to wear all black wat the other akhi said
    without the desire to be looked at
    the only person we should attract and get attention is our husbands inshaAllah. i dont want non mahram to look at me.
    "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

Comment

Yes it doesn't matter wearing black if you like it I was just talking about my own preference.

Comment

Originally posted by Blossom1x View Post
        Yes it doesn't matter wearing black if you like it I was just talking about my own preference.
        i get wat u mean siss
        "Every soul will taste death, and you will only be given your [full] compensation on the Day of Resurrection. So he who is drawn away from the Fire and admitted to Paradise has attained [his desire]. And what is the life of this world except the enjoyment of delusion". 3:185

Comment

brown, dark green, beige, grey, navy, baby blue, white, very dark purple, burnt orange (perhaps/depends), burgundy, delicate baby colours (pastel not bright)...seem ok

Comment

walaykoum wasalam

black isnt that bad. i saw an old women who wore a pink attire and wallah she looked adorable like a pink penguin lol but attention wasnt drawn towards her as much even though we were in a packed-out environment

Comment

might be a stupid question but even if a woman wore all pink and got attention, she is still covered, so no1 can really see any of her bits and pieces :/

I dont know, sometimes in the summer looking at someone with all black looks depressing. But each to their own, please dont let my opinion discourage you!
              My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
              ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
              “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Hijab isn't just covering the body part, but also the clothing has to be of the sort that doesn't attract attention.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

#omgfitnahfitnahfitnah

Comment

It sounds to me like the colors you are wearing are pretty subtle and dull. I don't think that is wrong for hijab to have a color as long as it is not a bright and showy color. I wear a lot of black mostly out of convenience, but I don't think that is necessarily a better choice. Especially in societies where being seen in all black is kind of scary or has negative connotation. Wear the same colors that are normal for the people you live among. Black isn't really less showy than brown or grey and colors like this.
                    Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the Dominion, and He is Able to do all things. (67.1)

Comment

Wearing colorful clothing is fine as long as you are modest.

Comment

wa alaykum asalaam sister,

just as long as your heart is content and you are pleasing Allah, it doesn't really matter what colour it is.

life's too complicated already, :)
                        'And when a thing for which you ask is slow to come,
                        Then know that often through delay are gifts received'
                        علي الحبشي

Comment

Working...
                        X