Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
    What do you do when you feel sad?

What advice you give to some whose feel sad because they are stuck in a hopeless situation and see no way out in the near future? You could tell em to be patient but there has to more than that, right? Any advice?
    Wa Alaikumus Salam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

Firstly - stay strong as Allah Azza Wajal says in Surah Al Imran Verse 139: "Do not loose hope, nor be sad"

Secondly - We will be tested, please be steadfast. Just like when someone enrolls into a school they are given "Exams" to test their knowledge; once we have believed we shall be tested, "Jannah" doesn't come easy.

Allah says in Surah Baqarah Verse 155: "And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient".

So what do we learn from this ayat? Be patient and keep asking Allah for relief.

Always remember Dua is a weapon of a believer! Keep making Dua and lots of Istighfar.

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer!

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me, I will respond to you." Quran (40:60)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Dua_Yunus_Forgiveness.png
Views:	3
Size:	138.2 KB
ID:	12598279

Arabic to English Translation: La ilaha illa anta, Subhanaka, Inni kuntu minaz-zalimin

Meaning: There is no God but You, Glorified be You! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplica...us-forgiveness

Please remember us in your Duas.

Jazakallahu Khair,
    DR
    Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer! Website: https://www.duasrevival.com/

Comment

So sometimes you are sad, sometimes happy, but most the time you feel nothing. You fake happiness. You ask if this is normal. Is it? It is for me lol. I have depression and anxiety. I often pretend to be happy. So is this normal? I don't actually know. But I don't think so.

That's good about making an effort to get better sleep. You need to balance your life in order for it to be healthy.

All of this that you have written sounds similar to what I'm dealing with, which might be depression (im undiagnosed). But i cannot diagnose you. No one here can. We are just here to support you.

To answer your question, yes I feel the same way as you are now.

I hope you feel better today. Keep trying to do the things you used to enjoy. You don't want to lose parts of your identity.

Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate
      Last edited by bougti; 18-01-19, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X