Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we have to cover in front of lesbians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Do we have to cover in front of lesbians?

Salaams Sis....

Think about it....they are attracted to women...IN THE SAME WAY MEN ARE ATTRACTED TO WOMEN

Would you uncover in front of men? Why do this in front of females who are not really females in the attraction department. lesbians 'oogle' just like non muslim men. No lowered glances there....

Comment

Originally posted by Justtoread View Post
      HAHAHA, I have plenty of gay friends and not all of them have the whole voice change thing but I definitely know the ones who do are not just putting it on. I've known kids in highschool who when you heard them you knew they were gay but they would swear up and down that they weren't.

My best friend's brother is gay and he tells me that when they were growing up he knew there was something different about him. It must be an awful lot of work to wear that mask all day. Do the ones you work with break character once in a while and just sound completely normal?
      thats not what im saying ur just being facetious. its a learnt behaviour.
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
        thats not what im saying ur just being facetious. its a learnt behaviour.
        Why is it that some people have recognized a difference in a prepubescent boy from the other prepubescent boys. There are a thousand stories of the parents having suspicions of there children being little "off" only to find out down the line that they are gay. Ask any of those homosexuals you work with when they realized there was something different with themselves.
        "When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty."
        "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
        -Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Scientifically there is no evidence that people are 'born gay.'

Human beings are born with desires, and that desire cultivates itself after puberty specifically. It is the environment and context of reality that shapes where the attraction manifests itself. There are people who are into the same gender as themselves, into animals, even into objects. People are definitely not born like that.
          If you have any questions feel free to PM me!

Humililty, Sincerity, and the quest for Truth. There is no purpose in life but to seek the pleasure of Allah.
          There is a possibility a female might use this account to read something!

Comment

Working...
          X