• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Jail

What Is Jail? part 1

Introduction
    Hidden Goodness
    Ultimate Freedom
    Do You Know What The Ultimate Freedom Is?
    Letter From A Brother In Jail
    The Ultimate End
    Two Great Personalities Who Were In Jail

IntroductionHidden GoodnessQuran Chapter 2 Surah Al Baqarah [Verse 216]Quran Chapter 3 Surah Al Imran [Verse 26]Quran Chapter 21 Surah Al Anbiya [Verse 88]Quran Chapter 36 Surah Al Ya-Sin [Verse 82]
    "Indeed His command, when He desires a thing, is only to say to it 'Be' and it is"

Ultimate Freedom
    A person can live in a beautiful house or a palace but in reality he can be in jail. One can be in the jail of loneliness while listening to the whispers of shaitan, the real enemy who brings nothing except poverty of wealth and soul.

Quran Chapter 2 Surah Al Baqara [Verse 268]
    "Shaytan promises you poverty and commands you to avarice. Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and abundance. Allah is All-Encompassing, All-Knowing".

Can Anything Be Worse Than
    Being In Jail Even When You Are Free?
    This Trap Of Shaitan Lasts Until He Leads The Person
    To The Ultimate Jail
    The Hell Fire!

Whereas, on the other hand how many people are in jail yet they are free? Their hearts, minds and souls are free?
    Do You Know What The Ultimate Freedom Is?
    • It is when Allah allows you to be free for Him, the freedom that allows you to communicate with Allah. Therefore,
    • If You Are With Allah
    • If You Remember Him
    • If You Have Trust In Him
    • If You Love And Thank Him
    • If You Are Content With Him
    • If You Believe In The Qualities And Attributes Of Allah SWT
    • And Know That He Is All-Wise
    • He Has Chosen The Situation Of Yours For A Reason

NOW YOU ARE FREE...LIVING EXAMPLE:
    Letter From A Brother In Jail:

I can feel the beginning of the journey, Allah as He says in the Quran - He will keep testing us; I feel it's a great test. I have submitted and surrendered to Allah. Like a ball floating in an ocean. Allah allows me to float but I have no control where I'm going. I feel I have a rope to Allah. So I feel very safe. I don't know what to expect but I know that Allah will give me only what I can handle and insha Allah, I pass the trial.
    Being inside, I learnt many things
    When we chase for dunya, we are running for nothing. People need so little, a bit of food, clothing, shelter, good health and we are ok. Everything else is just a distraction
    I learn rizq comes from Allah, the brothers inside have given me food (extra salads, foul, chicken ... but no fish with your fish sauce). Especially when I sit after isha prayers reading the Quran
    I follow Quran Makki and am noticing one common message - submit to Allah. Allah made us from nothing but if we submit, be thankful, with humility, Allah may give us success
    I keep thinking about the story of The Boy and the King (I also read surat Muhammad, ayats 2,7 and 31). These 3 ayats summarise what I learnt.
    When I read surah Iqra and Sura Al Alaq (?), I realised we are really nothing. We are very near animals but we must work hard, very very hard to go up a higher level
    I am happy that i have the copies of your articles Journey of Victory vs Journey of Defeat. It helps me focus my readings
    I am also comforted that Allah knows I am innocent so this is the plot of men, and more importantly, it is the Qadr of Allah and it has its lessons
    I take comfort that Allah takes away only to give. Like the companions were very happy when Allah took something away from them. Because they knew Allah was going to elevate them.
    Thank you Brother and insha Allah we will meet soon

The Ultimate EndArticle by Daee Ahmed Moait

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X