This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beblessed View Post
    its disrepectful! and would you not want to see the house of the Abu bakr, Umar, Uthmaan, Ali radiyallahu anhum? and how they lived and see all their belongings?, what they wore etc. doesnt it make you happy to just see it?
    Yes, it would be nice but at the same time, if their (ra) homes or belongings were (respectfully) destroyed, your Deen will be unaffected.

I really hope you can see that.

Originally posted by Hafsah1 View Post
    We shouldn't attach ourself to places, what about the Masjid ?
    Sister, it seems you're having some sort of difficulty in comprehending what's being said. I said certain places.

Originally posted by MoMo. View Post
    She said "want" to and not "are".
    I agree. Specific posters should leave the Sister alone. She said she didn't accuse anyone so they should leave it at that.
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
      Yes, it would be nice but at the same time, if their (ra) homes or belongings were (respectfully) destroyed, your Deen will be unaffected.

I really hope you can see that.
      you mean like (respectfully) trow it in the rubbish bin.. ooh yes I get you.

sorry but you lot are very strange people.
      ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

• Originally posted by Glow View Post
        Via the example of Sahabah. You find me any authentic example where something began to lead to shirk among the people and it was not removed or destroyed. There are many examples of how the Sahabah destroyed many things that lead to shirk from other nations and there own heritage regardless of historical signification. Even among our own nation they removed Khalid from Jihad fisablilah. I mean peoples lives were at stake. The conquest of Islam was at stake. But nothing good can come of shirk. And Umar knew that if the shirk continued with Khalids status, the Muslims will never have victory. That is why RassolAllah(PBUH) said if there were to be a Prophet after me it would be Umar. This is the man whom revelation came down in agreement with and in disagreement with everyone else multiple times. You can bet his understanding of the deen was sound.

Just for general information

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnbbaofbaUs
        Thank you for your explaination, even though I disagree with it.

Anyways ... times up. People making all sorts of wild statements ... want to bulldoze the Sahabah (RA) houses down .. got people accusing others of graveworship ... *sigh*

Oh well ... That's it folks.

- Thread closed.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X