Can't read without some kind of sound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't read without some kind of sound

I don't know why but I can't read anything besides Quran without Quran playing, a lecture, or a nasheed. Like if I'm reading a biography or a programming book I can't read it without listening to something, is their something wrong with me?
    My service is to only the ummah.

Re: Can't read without some kind of sound

Originally posted by AFGMAN View Post
    I don't know why but I can't read anything besides Quran without Quran playing, a lecture, or a nasheed. Like if I'm reading a biography or a programming book I can't read it without listening to something, is their something wrong with me?
    If you're doing something else whilst the Words of ALLAH (SWT) are being recited, then it's highly sinful (and disrespectful) on your part. One must give full attention to the Divine Words that are being spoken.
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Re: Can't read without some kind of sound

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
      If you're doing something else whilst the Words of ALLAH (SWT) are being recited, then it's highly sinful (and disrespectful) on your part. One must give full attention to the Divine Words that are being spoken.
      I will take note of this and stop doing it, but can you provide a fatwa?
      My service is to only the ummah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X