Dead bodies not decayed & soul touching smell in their graves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead bodies not decayed & soul touching smell in their graves

Since childhood I have been hearing this rare incident from different people that they experienced fresh heavenly fragrance from the graves of beloved ones. And when due to some reason their graves were shifted after a long time, their bodies were warm, not decayed/eaten & it appeared as if those glowing faces were smiling in sleep.

Once in Turkey I saw a grave on the median of a highway, i.e. awkwardly located in between a two way traffic, effecting its flow. When I inquired about it, I was told that this road was constructed after demolishing a graveyard, but all the equipment failed to remove this one grave, hence they had to leave it as it is. People in that area recalled it to be of a pious Allah fearing person.

The only thing that seems to be common in all the above cases is that, in their lifetime, their body parts (eyes, tongue, hands, feet...etc.) rarely rested and were consistently busy in pleasing Allah (Subhana wa'ta'aala) & protecting oneself from sins/immoral desires, to the best of their ability.

Note to myself: For how long would you keep pleasing yourself by watching/appreciating gardens that belong to others? When would you start making efforts to earn one for yourself?
    Last edited by Submit To Peace; 04-04-12, 08:32 AM.
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X