Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to achieve tranquility of the heart?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to achieve tranquility of the heart?

Asalaamu alaikum

Part 18 :love:

The key to your station with Allah is ikhlas.
    76:7-91

6:162
    98:5)

If we look at the story of Yusuf (as), it wasikhlas that saved him. Allah describes him in Surat Yusuf:

12:24
    15:39-403:35
    1. In the Early Hours, p. 63. 40

Comment

SubhanAllah. Beautiful words.

Ikhlaas is usually there when praises and criticisms mean the same thing to you (i.e. you feel no different towards either).
      Shukr to Allah in abundance...

Comment

Asalaamu alaikum

Part 19 :love:

Contentment, A paradise on earth
        1. That the test was not in his religion;
        2. That the test was not greater than it was;
        3. That if he responded to the test with patience, he would be given an immeasurable reward;
        4. That he would remember the greater calamity of losing the Prophet:saw:.

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
          Lol aw but it's not meee u need to thank, it just made me feel so :inlove: when I read it that I just wanted everyone else to feel the same way and he fact that u feel like that makes me feel so happy mashaAllah :love: I'm a natural worrier which means I have to read these over n over and everytime I do it's a different piece of the article that touches my heart :)
          Oh doesn't matter...sharing is caring, may Allah swt reward you for your good work, Ameen! :)

Yeah it's great to try quickly read these articles on daily basis...yeah I get a spiritual boost also Alhamdullilah!...We humans can't remember or recall everything we have learnt so yeah we have to keep reading certain articles over and over again!...and we tend to read articles we love numerous times just because we love them LoL!

Oh this thread should be made a sticky or moved to poetry section...so it doesn't get hidden by other less useful (to put it nicely :)) threads!!

:jkk: Sister! <3

Comment

Asalaamu alaikum

Last article in the series...

Part 20 :love:

Loving Allah swt - the greatest aspiratiothink well of Him14:34]

Try to count everything good in your life, and everything that seemed bad but turned out to be good. All that is from Allah (swt). The fact that you are Muslim. The fact that, as the Prophet :saw: told us, everything that happens in the life of a Muslim is good, and this is only for the believers. If you are given blessings, then it is an opportunity to be thankful, and if you are tested, it is for you to be patient. And what is amazing is that we have been guaranteed things for patience in the face of calamity9:242:165seek forgiveness. The key is to realize and work on improving3:31
            This is the last article in this series, and I pray we have all benefited. May Allah (swt) enable us to find tranquility through loving Him. Ameen.

Comment

good advice. sometimes you have frustrations in you, because something feels wrong or unnatural or you want to fix something and you can't because there's so much you can do on your own. or you miss your loved one and they're not with you etc. so many reasons as to why some things hurt and cause that imbalance and this looks good to help with that.
              DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Comment

bump

Comment

:jkk: sister :love: :love: ,, what an amazing thread

Barakaa Allahu Feeki

http://quran.cc/images/Quranlogo.png........http://i.imgur.com/b066ayL.png

“My sin burdened me heavily. But when I measured it against Your Grace, O Lord, Your forgiveness came out greater.” Imam Shafie

Comment

bump!

This should be made a sticky!

Comment

:salams

BUMP!!

:jkk:

Comment

:salams

BUMP!!

:jkk: always! :love:

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
                          Part 12 :love:

Earning His Love :'(

11:11419:96Surat at-Tawbah, verses 118-119
                          BUMP!!

Alhamdulillah! This is such an AMAZING read!

:jkk: May Allah swt reward the writer and sister RaNdOm with tranquility and blessings, Ameen!

Comment

:jkk: for the bump sis :love:

I've been meaning to finish reading this thread :/

May Allah swt reward you and the sister who started this thread. Ameen.
                            "Innalilahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon" To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return." (Quran Surat Al Baqarah 2:156)
                            "Every soul shall have a taste of death, then to us you will be ultimately returned." (Quran Surat Al Ankaboot 29:57)

Comment

Quran is the right way to pass life for all human being. if some one want to solve his life problems he/she must act upon Quran Kareem and Muhammed peace be upon him life.

Now a days muslims are facing many problems in there life because they forget the teaching of Quran and islam. if the will act upon Muhammed peace be upon him life and read Quran in there own language then many problems of life can be solve in proper way.

For understanding Quran in all languages we must listen Quran in our own language.
                              for this purpose i suggest truemuslims.net
                              its very informative website and use full for all muslims brothers and sister.

Quick Link
                              Mp3 Quran
                              Quran

Comment

This was a beautiful thread. Thank you very much for posting it, as well as pinning it up. I havnt read anything so inspiring in a long time.
                                "Verily in the remembrence of Allah hearts find rest." <3<3<3

Comment

Working...
                                X