Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Email... husband mad (not anymore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Random Email... husband mad (not anymore)

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
    if he just went back to normal the next day, I wouldn't take the "death threats" all that seriously. It seems it was all emotional, though shouldn't be said regardless.
    It still hurts. I love my husband dearly and to hear what he said was like having my heart squeezed. Inshallah this will never happen again. Maybe he was already annoyed, he deals with a lot of unruly students so what happened maybe pushed him over the edge. May Allah bless all those wives who deal with this on a daily basis and make their lives easier. Ameen.
    Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
      well like u said, hes a good husband masha Allah, and u said he was fine next day like nothing happened so wouldnt make a big deal out of it, seems it was just anger speaking. i cant answer ur questions, u know ur husband best :)
      I know him like that back of my hand :up:
      Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
        It still hurts. I love my husband dearly and to hear what he said was like having my heart squeezed. Inshallah this will never happen again. Maybe he was already annoyed, he deals with a lot of unruly students so what happened maybe pushed him over the edge. May Allah bless all those wives who deal with this on a daily basis and make their lives easier. Ameen.
        i wouldnt make a mountain out of a molehill, shaitan is really good at making issues out of nothing much in marriage, people say things in anger they dont mean, forget about it and move on may Allah bless ur marriage amin.

( but i personally wouldnt discuss it on a forum, he might feel really embaressed if he saw this thread and knew u were discussing his lapse in his usual good behaviour with random people.)
        Last edited by *asiya*; 28-03-12, 02:40 PM.
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X