Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My mother has forgiven me but is still angry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mother has forgiven me but is still angry?

Asalaam alaykam,

I been having problems with my mother since childhood i could list it! but i want to make things better with her, i live very far away in bristol and and they live in the midlands, every time i call her she wants to end the discussion fast and is hostile even though she has been half at fault. i live too far away to just see her like you would. the reason for this is that she isnt happy i got married even though she told me she doesnt care do whatever you want'. im quite new in this area and hardly know anyone we live in a cul de sac kind of area, and im mostly at home with my young child. husband works. i dont have any support from anyone and still im wrong to my mother now that i got married. still i want to over look whatever happened for allah swt s sake. i would welcome some support and guidance in this, maybe see a welcoming friendly face, she is very ill too.

im off to do some work now and would really appreciate a private message where i can find the response inshallah :1 its quite time consuming to find topic on here its quite broard on here, i do like this site its great, im a mother too :1

asalaam alaykam

sami

Re: My mother has forgiven me but is still angry?

:wswrwb:

Sister, only advice I can give is to keep trying to reach out to her. Just keep trying. I don't know why she is upset because you got married, but she is your mother and her status is very GREAT! It would be a huge loss to have a mother, but not being able to talk to her and have her love and support. So, please, call her, send gifts, visit her if possible, and keep reaching out.

She's your mother and will come around to it eventually. :insha:

Make Dua that Allah removes this rift between you both and replace it with love and mercy.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Dear mirror i like your post and your way to support sami , really giving gifts and showing your love to her is a nice idea to end up the problems .

Comment

Jaza kallah
        Sisters your messages feel so good to hear, it brought tears to me, I pray Allah swt makes it easy for me as I live so far away ameen. I pray Allah makes you amongst the pious and you get the reward of jannah ameen x

Comment

Waiyak.

Im' a brother, btw.
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
          - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

To all my brothers and sisters in Islam.

Comment

That is good one .

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X