Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie on Usamah bin Laden.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-17216815
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Re: Movie on Usamah bin Laden.

Chandigarh: VHP protestors stall shoot of film on Osama killing

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/chandigar...5506-8-67.html
    (Reuters) - Hindu radicals in the city protested on Friday against the shooting of a film by Oscar-winning director Kathryn Bigelow on the hunt for Osama bin Laden, on the grounds that the film-makers were portraying Pakistan on Indian soil.
    Bin Laden, the mastermind behind the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States was killed by U.S. special forces in Pakistan in May last year.
    The film-makers, denied permission to film in Pakistan, converted parts of Chandigarh to look like the Pakistani city of Lahore.
    But for right-wing Hindus, the use of India to portray sworn enemy Pakistan was too much.
    "They have made Chandigarh like Pakistan, as if it is Pakistan," said Vijay Bhardwaj, a leader of the radical Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP) Hindu group.
    "We strongly oppose this and we will not let them put Pakistani flags here and we will not let them shoot for the film."
    Billboards with Urdu signs were put up on shops in a market in the north Indian city and auto-rickshaws were running with Lahore number plates. Burqa-clad women and men dressed in traditional Pakistani clothes roamed the streets.
    The protesters said the government should have denied permission to make the film on Indian soil.
    Bigelow, who won an Oscar for her Iraq war movie "The Hurt Locker", was developing a film on the hunt for bin Laden before the al Qaeda leader was killed in the Pakistani garrison town of Abbottabad.
    The film, "Zero Dark Thirty", is due for release in late 2012.
    Hindu-majority India and Muslim Pakistan have fought three wars since winning their independence from Britain in 1947. Suspicion between the nuclear-armed rivals lingers.
    (Writing by Matthias Williams; Editing by Robert Birsel)

I

Comment

I've read in "Confessions of an Economic Hitman", it's a confession of a USA secret agent that Osama is actually United States' ally and he was hidden by the government after the 9/11. The book tells about how Osama greatly take material advantage when the muslims in part of globe facing fitnaah and "terrorist" label for something they never do. And back in 1990's Osama had assisted United States in Afghanistan-Soviet war for their own gain.

I personally never like Osama nor supporting that he's a "true muslim" that "dare to fight US domination". His death is never a loss in muslim world, because he's a traitor. And I'm afraid that this movie only justified that the action he did in the past was condone by Islam.

Wallahu a'lam bis shawab
      :GB_bonesrock:
      And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

you form an opinion based on the claims of a non-muslim author about a Muslim Mujahid ?

We dont know if Usamah bin Laden was alive on 9/11/2001 but there is evidence he went on jihad against the soviet communists in Afghanistan and that makes him a Mujahid .

Whether America benefitted out of that or russia benefitted out of America's mission in vietnam has nothing to do with the jihad against the enemies of Islam .

I

Comment

Yes, but the non-muslim writers depicting Osama like this are those who actually proved that it's not Islam, but rather US government insiders, who's behind 9/11. Osama indeed used to be mujahidin in Afghan vs Soviet era, USA assisted him because it against Soviet too and for political purpose. After the Soviet gone, USA still have hidden relationship with Osama.

One book (by Thierry Maysans) said that the US gov themselves confirmed that Osama deviating the Al-Qaeda or the "database" of mujahidins (which used to be under CIA control) for his own benefit. I mean, really? the big guys of CIA, lose to Osama? Wow. Then the John Perkins' Economic Hitman book reveals that Osama is actually USA's ally. USA afraid of global Islam growth predicted in the future that replaces their capitalism world domination, and Osama is just a pawn, a puppet.

Back in history, USA bombed Pearl Harbor themselves and blame it to Japan as the doer, and justified their actions for dropping nuclear bombs to Hiroshima and Nagasaki. History repeated itself - now they made 9/11, blame it to muslims, and justified their action for countless killings in Afghanistan, Irak, and capturing tons of ulamas they suspected as "terrorists"
          :GB_bonesrock:
          And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X