Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When "Fitrah" surfaces the jahil believes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When "Fitrah" surfaces the jahil believes...

Assalam alaikom warahmatoallah wabarakatoh

So my friend who work in a hospital told me that they had this hindu patient who was in severe pain.she was

given all kinds of analgesics to control the pain starting with voltaren , phenergan and lastly pethidine.Anyways

the interesting thing is that when she was in pain her family were beside her reading hindu prayers to calm her

pain , but subhanAllah she would not say anything except "Allah.....Allah".

subhanAllah.

This reminded me of this hadeeth right away.

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه، أن رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : ( كل مولود يولد على الفطرة فأبواه يهودانه أو ينصّرانه أو يمجّسانه ) متفق عليه .

Narrated Abu Huraira (رضي الله عنه): The Messenger of Allāh (صلى الله عليه وسلم) said, “No one is born except they are upon Al-Fitrāh (instinct). His parents turn him into a Jew or Christian or Magian, just as animals produce their young with perfect limbs. Do you see anything defective?” Then Abu Hurairah, recite the verse if you wish, “So direct your face toward the religion, inclining to truth. [Adhere to] the fitrah of Allāh upon which He has created [all] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allāh. That is the correct religion, but most of the people do not know.” [Surah Ar-Rūm 30:30]

[Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6423]
    Last edited by ~ Jumana ~; 02-03-12, 05:54 PM. Reason: unwanted smily!
    Jannah is my aim

Re: When "Fitrah" surfaces the jahil believes...

:wswrwb:

:masha:

May Allah S:wt: guide her to Islam.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Allah SWT says it best in the Quran. When the kuffar are in life and death situation, they will remember Allah SWT. It is in our fitrah
      "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

Originally posted by samin62 View Post
        Allah SWT says it best in the Quran. When the kuffar are in life and death situation, they will remember Allah SWT. It is in our fitrah
        especially atheists

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
        www.QuranicAudio.com
        www.Quran.com

Comment

I ever had a story from an ulama about an atheist who faced a great danger and he said "oh my God, please help me!"

Subhanallah, may Allah guides this lady to Islam. Ameen
          :GB_bonesrock:
          And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Ameen ...Allah guide her to Islam.
            Jannah is my aim

Comment

Something happened right in front of me some 14-15 years ago .

There was this christian lady who knew not arabic nor urdu . She tried to on a switch and the electricity stuck her and she was shouting Allah repeatedly for the next few minutes before she fainted and when she woke up she probably didnot recollect what she uttered .
              Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
              deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
                Something happened right in front of me some 14-15 years ago .

There was this christian lady who knew not arabic nor urdu . She tried to on a switch and the electricity stuck her and she was shouting Allah repeatedly for the next few minutes before she fainted and when she woke up she probably didnot recollect what she uttered .
                Ajeeb...subhanAllah !!
                Jannah is my aim

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X