Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perception of Islamic Brands

Esselamu aleskum,

as part of my Master of Science programme, I am undertaking a research for my dissertation. This dissertation aims to explore a set of factors which enables a consumer to perceive a brand as Islamic. The findings will bring value in creating more competent brands for both Muslim and non-Muslim consumers.

Please take you time to answer this questionnaire which will take no longer than 9 minutes. Please answer the questions without any breaks, otherwise your answers cannot be saved. Please also forward this email to your friends.
    All responses are completely anonymous and no individual will be identifiable.

Instructions and the questionnaire can be found by following this link:
    http://edu.surveygizmo.com/s3/819520/Muslim-Brand-Identity

Thank you for your participation and your time!

Re: Perception of Islamic Brands

I have filled the poll till finish. Interesting topic. Good luck for your research :)

Here's my opinion : I'm not interested in so-called "Islamic" brand just because they're using arabic font or ladies with hijab as their model. As long as the food ingredient or the financial concept is halaal and doesn't against sharia, I'm in. Not all poducts using Arabic font can be called islamic stuff, it's just a text and that;s it.

Well, that's my 2 cents :)
    Last edited by Ariadne; 04-03-12, 12:29 AM.
    :GB_bonesrock:
    And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Thank you very! Indeed the topic is highly interesting and is getting more relevant! It would be great if you could tell your friends to answer the questionnaire!

Comment

I do not understand the concept.

The "Islamic" brands out there I have heard of are "Islamic" mortgages and salaam insurance - both of which I do not accept to be Islamic. So, whenever I see an "Islamic" brand I think of it as a marketing tool more than anything.

Another brand is the halal make up. Which is quite innovative but not sure how the business is doing though.

I do not get the concept of an Islamic brand or the purpose of it.

Comment

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X