premarital pregnancy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• premarital pregnancy

iamanigerian and due to the economic situation early marriageisnot encouraged the widespread of premaritalpregnancies therfore many victims aremuslim sisters pleasei understand the only way out is to stay clear fromzinaaand that is to nikkah.in casesofsuch pregnanciesis abortion better than having the baby bearing in mind the islamic stand on child outside wedlock[COLOR=deeppink]
    Please Re-update your Signature

All I can say is best of luck to you & yours from this non-Muslim.

Peace.

Comment

Assalamu alaikum

You cannot advocate the use of abortion as it is Haram, whatever the situation maybe.

The only permissable cases are:

- is if by having the child the mother may die so as to save the mothers life the child is aborted.

- in the very early stages of pregnancy before the ruh has been breathed into the foetus/before it develops limbs.

Although this may seem the only solution in this situation you still cannot use it because it is Haram.

Comment

yup

I damn well agree. I light of the economic situation why were the individuals 'messing about'. It seems pretty stupid to justify the killing of an unborn... I guess what's done is done... but hiding the evidence of such relations is a way of denying that you have done wrong and that you have to take responsibility for the consequences.

Comment

I agree 150%!!!!I agree with whomever listed those very few cases where abortion is ok!!Its disgusting to kill an innocent fetus/baby because the person was stupid and screwed around!!!This is like the most heated debate in the US especially around election time.One good thing about GWB is that he is completely pro life and considers conception the start of life so many forms of abortion are being labeled illegal.I am sorry but this topic always gets me mad!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X