Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maintaining niqab

assalamu alaykoum,

hopefully im going to wear the niqab but how am i meant to maintain niqab when im at home and then most of the time im in contact with my sisters husbands and then my family think its ' fine' because they treat me as a baby? Im not sure what to do, shall i wear it if im in contact with thm?

Re: Maintaining niqab

Originally posted by Curious George View Post
    assalamu alaykoum,

hopefully im going to wear the niqab but how am i meant to maintain niqab when im at home and then most of the time im in contact with my sisters husbands and then my family think its ' fine' because they treat me as a baby? Im not sure what to do, shall i wear it if im in contact with thm?
    :wswrwb:

You're female and you're called George ?
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Last edited by ~ Jumana ~; 21-02-12, 01:50 PM.
      Jannah is my aim

Comment

Originally posted by ~ Jumana ~ View Post
        WAIT :scratch: i thought George was a man`s name?
        *smells a troll*
        Easy; let's give the poster the benefit of the doubt :)
        'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

It's a cartoon character.

Comment

assalamu alaykoum,

Wa alaykumasalaam Wa rahmatullah

May Allah Swt make it easy for you, accept if from you and be pleased with you and your intentions ameen.

Take it one step at a time sis, wear it outside as much as you can, get used to it and then explain to your sister that you will be wearing it in front of her husband. It's easier when it's like a sisters husband in comparison to a relative.

I ask Allah to strengthen you by this ameen :love: Georgey Pourgey

لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
            The children need your prayers more than anyone else
            www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
              Wa alaykumasalaam Wa rahmatullah

May Allah Swt make it easy for you, accept if from you and be pleased with you and your intentions ameen.

Take it one step at a time sis, wear it outside as much as you can, get used to it and then explain to your sister that you will be wearing it in front of her husband. It's easier when it's like a sisters husband in comparison to a relative.

I ask Allah to strengthen you by this ameen :love: Georgey Pourgey
              There you are lol i was trying to find u on here few weeks back:/ Jazakkhallah khair for the advice i need a bit of moral support :/

Comment

There you are lol i was trying to find u on here few weeks back:/ Jazakkhallah khair for the advice i need a bit of moral support :/
                Lol, wa iyyaki dudey. Make sure your intentions are set for Allah coz that's what makes or breaks any action an keep firm on it regardless of what anyone else says or does. An soon after everyone will get used to it

لا تفكر كثيرا
                بل استغفر كثيرا

The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Wa Alaykumussalaam wa Rahmatullah,

May Allah Taala make it easy for you and reward you for your effort.

I can imagine the difficulty in having to wear the niqaab in front of your brother-in-law who you are so close to. However, when you are taking a step for the sake of Allah Subhaanahu wa Taala's pleasure, all these difficulties seem very minor in comparison. Keep making the effort in doing the purdah in front of male members who you are supposed to cover in front of, and InshaAllah, Allah Taala will definitely make it easier for you over time.

And as mentioned already, you need to stay firm regardless of what people say to, or think of, you. Lol, I was sitting on the swings at a park with my cousin the other day, and an elderly woman walked right up to me and told me that she never wanted to see me at that park again because I was 'identity-less'.. Yes, humiliating, yet it was nothing because it didn't matter what she thought, rather it needs to be for my Allah alone. So remember, there will be tests in which the shayateen will try and turn you to another direction, but you have to be firm in your decision, InshaAllah.
                  Shukr to Allah in abundance...

Comment

Does the following hadith refer to husbands brother or sisters husband or both?
                    "The brother in-law is death."
                    Alhumdulillah

Comment

Originally posted by islam lover View Post
                      Does the following hadith refer to husbands brother or sisters husband or both?
                      "The brother in-law is death."
                      Insha'Allah it might mean all non-mahrems.

Comment

Working...
                      X