Pig's blood in refined sugar?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pig's blood in refined sugar?!

Yes it's true, in the western countries such as America and Canada the refined sugar has pigs blood in it.

If you don't believe me then here :http://dherbs.com/articles/sugar-addiction-409.html

Re: Pig's blood in refined sugar?!

warning:\

nearly naked women in article.

on topic: inna lilahi wa inna lilayhi rajioon i just had a cup of tea.

subhanAllah nothing in this country is halal. ive done had it man. i cant even have a cup of tea now lol.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Salam,
      This is what I found from muslim consumer group:

"is sugar has any kind of pork or gelatin in it form the pones - Anonymous user

AOA Bone char is used to make the sugar white. Bone Char is obtained from only cattle bones after burning them to ashes. Ash from cattle bones is Halal according to ulema because it is a case of Tabdeele Mahiya in which the original bones changed to a new thing such as ash and its name is also change from bones to ash or bone char.
      Category: Archive01-30-10 00:00:00"

http://www.muslimconsumergroup.com/q...at=1&panna=802

This is for the US. I don't know if its different in other countries, but inshallah in the US sugar is ok

Comment

still trying to verify the blood thing.
        And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (All‚h) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in All‚h and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of All‚h with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Oh I'm sorry for not warning you guys about the revealing women in the article.

Comment

i have some doubt about the pig blood thing im will call tomorrow inshallah and ask them personally however i dident know that refined sugar is bad for health either.

seems that weather or not its halal, its still not good for you.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Oh ok, can you please tell me what they said once you have called them.

Comment

ya i will post here inshallah.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Im a sugar obsessed person, so this doesnt look good at all, how am I supposed to drink my coffees and cappuccinos now? I hope it is false alert
                  My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername
                  Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

u must use sugar cane sticks as ur source of sugar now.

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                      Im a sugar obsessed person, so this doesnt look good at all, how am I supposed to drink my coffees and cappuccinos now? I hope it is false alert
                      the coffe in jennah is better.

also you can use honey or unrefined sugar if its avalible in your country.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Well refined sugar is totally unhealthy and unnatural anyway. The only naturally refined sugar is honey and that's healthy (although if you have problems with blood sugar regulation or are trying to lose weight you should eat it as part of a meal (containing protein and healthy carbs) rather than on its own to make it get into the blood more slowly)

So it will only benefit your health if you avoid refined sugar. I live in Saudi so this isn't a problem here but I still try to avoid refined sugar because of the health issues.

Comment

Originally posted by dhak1yya View Post
                          Well refined sugar is totally unhealthy and unnatural anyway. The only naturally refined sugar is honey and that's healthy (although if you have problems with blood sugar regulation or are trying to lose weight you should eat it as part of a meal (containing protein and healthy carbs) rather than on its own to make it get into the blood more slowly)

So it will only benefit your health if you avoid refined sugar. I live in Saudi so this isn't a problem here but I still try to avoid refined sugar because of the health issues.
                          ya i was really surprised to see how bad it is for you.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                            still trying to verify the blood thing.
                            thats some kooky site, speaking total and utter garbage, seems the author is a kind of david ike of health foods.. case in point here but this time its not lizards ruling the world its parasites in ur genitals..

Any and all diseases under the sun are 100% curable or healable. Genital herpes too can also be healed. You must know that no disease is incurable. It would defy logic and Universal law. However, you are told in the Western world via Western medicine that there are incurable diseases so as to further CONTROL you (via FEAR) and make you a slave, or more of a slave, to some chemical, pharmaceutical drug made by man (a chemist). On a physical level, genital herpes is nothing but a blood (and parasitic) condition. That's right! If you have genital herpes you are infested with parasites in your genital area; and don't be a fool and think worms and parasites can't live in your body.

Read more: http://dherbs.com/articles/std.php#ixzz1mAI3yjvE

sugar is refined through a process of wringing out the cane, and boiling and drying, the only difference is with white sugar animal bones are used in the bleaching of it. use denerara sugar or unrefined sugar if u are concerned. i`ve always used un-refined sugar as i was vegetarian for years before islam, and i didnt like the idea of white sugar being bleached on animal bones, and unrefined sugar tastes better anyway.
                            "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

whats refined sugar anyways ? :embar:
                              And He found you lost and guided you,
                              ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
                              " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
                              ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment