Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Teenager boy kills his teacher inside classroom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teenager boy kills his teacher inside classroom.

13 year old Boy ( a Muslim ) stabs his Teacher to death inside the classroom for being too strict with him .

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/chennai-s...67-62-130.html
    Where there are no Ulemah(Scholars) there are many Muftis.

I
    deal System of Living for All Mankind .

Re: Teenager boy kills his teacher inside classroom.

Indian education system still follows the archaic pre-ww2 british model .

spare the rod and spoil the child and then you have plenty of cases in the recent past where Teachers have either badly bruised students or led to suicide attempts .

And now we have a case where the Student takes it back on the Teacher .

I

Comment

Be cruel and merciless in your teaching and expect the same in return.
      'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

Teen can't face parents after murder.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/11855119.cms

I

Comment

teachers in pakistan take the money of their students .... it wont be surprising if some teachers get stabbed here.

Comment

I don't know what to say. The teacher is just doing her duty in a responsible way. She is supposed to let the boy's parents know that their ward is not doing well in class. The reason why this child stabbed his teacher was because his father scolded him on seeing the adverse remarks from the teacher. One more think is, Hindi is an optional language in that school and many Tamilians don't prefer it in their curriculum. So I wonder how come this boy and parents took this language as a subject (may be it is because many Muslims in South India are at ease with Hindi) and if they took why don't they do justification to their choice by ensuring the boy does his best.

That said, there are also teachers who treat their students rather way too harsh. That is not saying that this particular teacher also did the same. We don't know particulars of this story. The parents of this boy should also strongly question themselves as to where it all went wrong.

If it is only the adverse remarks from the teacher that pushed this boy to do this atrocity, then I believe he should receive more than just 3 year juvenile probation he will get. In India children are not jailed, they are sent to probationary schools. In principle this may seem right, but these schools are some of the worst that are there.
            Not knowing what one doesn't know will lead to difficulty

Comment

I think the Parents are more to blame as they should have known that the Indian School system is structured around producing Graduates whose achievements are based on rote learning rather than the analytical approach plus the peer pressure .As the HRD ministry had announced the examination system should be optional thereby taking away the burden from the students and teachers and making the school a place where the child would have sweet memories .

The most important factor is that a secular system cannot fulfill the spiritual needs of a child .It is tragic that this Teacher lost her life in all this .

I

Comment

On interrogation the Teen said He was inspired by a recent violent hindi movie he had watched .

Another Kid just hanged himself after watching something similar on TV .

Another attempted to fly out of his balcony after watching a superhero movie.

I

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                  teachers in pakistan take the money of their students .... it wont be surprising if some teachers get stabbed here.
                  And no wonder many of these students grow up to be corrupt Politicians and officials .

Setting a very good example.

I

Comment

Originally posted by Abdul-Curim View Post
                    And no wonder many of these students grow up to be corrupt Politicians and officials .

Setting a very good example.
                    well the teachers themselves are at fault nourishing them in such a way.

Comment

Teacher killed for not allowing student to cheat.

http://www.ndtv.com/article/cities/t...o-cheat-195277

I

Comment

Two cases of murder of Teachers by their Students . Seems like Teachers need to be overcautious while handling the Students at School and give into all their whimsical demands .

Good going India for aping America .

I

Comment

Working...
                        X