Fitness motivation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fitness motivation

Like many people, I noticed the extra fat in my body during winter break and decided to do something about it. As soon as everything opened back up after the new year, I went to the gym and even signed up with a personal trainer just to see. I had 4 sessions (1 per week) and i just completed my 4th session. In the month of January I have been attending gym 5 days a week and working as my trainer suggested (harder than normal).

Now, after 4th week, I am burned out. I feel soooooo demotivated, I am finding excuse to not go to gym & when I do go, I feel really tired. From previous effort, I know I can stick to a program a month at max and then I get bored of it & quit. I see the same trend here. How do i motivate myself back up? What helps you?

Re: Fitness motivation

you have to keep it fresh, don't make a routine which can get boring.

Gym is very boring if you go alone, still boring with friends. Try doing plantronics workouts at home.
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

I don't feel comfortable working out at home. i am afraid dad or bro will walk in on me while I am trying to do some weird move LOL. I get bored too easily

Comment

try aerobics workout you should have it available locally maybe at gym even also there is new workout called zumba workout. haven't tried it but heard it's lots fun and burn lots calories

Comment

just take a friend who really wants to work out, not just someone who wants to go for the fun of it, motivation is great, and i helped my friend lose 20 kilos by exercising every day with her, because motivation is positive. You could also make a playlist to work out to, like a different one each time you go. or change the machines you use, like a different order, and give yourself challenges on the machines like today im going to run for an extra 10 minutes, something like that. and then reward yourself afterwards if you do it. you just need to make sure you are happy and positive all the time and are having fun!

Comment

Fitness motivation

Here is a tip on how to motivate your husband if his really weak and needs to start working out.

Tip. Glue a the cap on a pickle jar and ask your hubby to open it for you, when he sees how embarrassing it is not being able to open pickle jar .. remind him everyday by placing that jar right in the middle of the kitchen counter and when he sees it everyday he'll remember how out of shape he Is and hopefully hit the gym. your welcome

Comment

^^funny tip.....u bumped a two year old thread lol

op has gone AWOL too

sigpic

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
              O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X