Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dua for a family member

Salaams

I wouldnt usually post such personal information on a public forum, but myself and my family are going through a very difficult time. My dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer in January last year, we have been praying and praying for him. Can I ask all of my fellow brother and sisters to pray for him and for us, this is a very difficult time for my family.

Shukria
    [B][FONT=Georgia]Serve Allah, as you would if you could see Him; although you cannot see Him, He can see you.[/FONT][/B]

Re: Dua for a family member

Originally posted by bibi1986 View Post
    Salaams

I wouldnt usually post such personal information on a public forum, but myself and my family are going through a very difficult time. My dad was diagnosed with terminal cancer in January last year, we have been praying and praying for him. Can I ask all of my fellow brother and sisters to pray for him and for us, this is a very difficult time for my family.

Shukria
    :wswrwb:

May ALLAH (SWT) ease his pain and speed up his recovery; Ameen.
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

More he be cured inshallah, and may he get Jannatul Firdaus. Allah tests those he loves don't forget that.

Ibn Umar was asked, �Did the sahaba laugh?� He said, �Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.�

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

*May

Ibn Umar was asked, �Did the sahaba laugh?� He said, �Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.�

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X