Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please make due for me

Assalamu aleikum everyone,

I have been going through some very rough years because of my own mistakes and shortcomings :crying2:. I am trying to change and become a better person for my self and today and tomorrow are very crucial days for me as I need to convince some people to give me a second chance to prove myself.
    Could you please make dua for me as I really need someone to be on my side and help me through this:( ?

:jkk: in advance

Re: Please make due for me

:wswrwb:

May ALLAH (SWT) Grant you ease at this time; Ameen.
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

May Allah bring you to what's best for you in this world and the next and keep you away from whatever that'll harm you.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post

May Allah bring you to what's best for you in this world and the next and keep you away from whatever that'll harm you.
        Ameen

Avoid excessive laughter and useless arguments as they harden the heart and lead to heedlessness.

Comment

Recite this dua after your prayers:

Yaa hayyu yaa qayoomu, birahmatika astagheeth. Aslih liy sha-aniy kulluhu wa laa takilniy ilaa nafsiy tarfata aynin.'

(On You Who is Everliving and Sustains and Protects everything, I seek assistance through the means of your mercy, correct for me all my affairs and do not entrust me to my Nafs (myself) for the moment of a blink of an eye.'
          Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: (Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X