Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cupping

As salam alaykum brothers and sisters,

Just wanted to let you guys know if anybody is interested in cupping across the uk you can e mail [email protected] or ring 07792538950. At this point its for brothers only.

Hijama is really good for sports injuries, headaches, general health and is of course a sunnah as well. It takes very little time and you will feel the benefits almost straight away iA

Feel free to contact me if you have any q's

:)

ISLAMIC TREATMENT ACCORDING TO THE SUNNAH
    CUPPING TREATMENT
    *HIJAMA*
    “Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the messenger saw said
    “Indeed the best of remedies you have is cupping..” (Saheeh Bukhari (5371) )

“Abu Hurarirah (may Allah be pleased with him) ) reported that the messenger said
    “ Whoever performs cupping on the 17th,19th or 21st day (of the Islamic month) then it is a cure for every disease.” (Saheeh Sunan Abu Dawud (3861) )
    “ In the narration reported by Abdullah ibn Masud (may Allah be pleased with him) the angels said, “ Oh Muhammad, order your ummah (nation) with cupping.” (Saheeh Sunan Tirmidhee (3479) )

The hadeeth mentioned above clearly state the importance of cupping.
    Benefits of Cupping:
    Cupping has real benefits in treating many diseases, past and present. The diseases which have been treated by cupping and for which it has been of benefit by Allah’s leave include the following:
    • Circulatory diseases
    • Treating high blood pressure and infection of the heart muscle.
    • Diseases of the chest and trachea, Asthma.
    • Headaches and pain in the eyes, depression, migraine, insomnia
    • Pain in the neck, stomach and rheumatic pain in the muscles
    • Pain in the joints and overall sense of wellbeing
    The Holy Prophet saw was regularly treated with cupping throughout his blessed life and emphasised the importance of this type of treartment to his followers.
    If you are suffering from any of the above ailments, or would just like to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet in improving your overall health, then contact me today to book an appointment Insha Allah
    Last edited by ilovehijama; 08-01-12, 05:09 PM.

Re: Cupping

walaikumasalam.

my husband is interested in getting it done, he is just looking for someone reliable and experienced

where are you based?
    where does this procedure take place?, is at your house or do u have a shop or something
    how long have you been doing this for?

jazakallah

Comment

ssalamu alaykum sister

Alhamdulillah i have been performing hijaama now for over 3 years and by the permission of Allah have benefited many people, both muslim and non muslim.

I am based in Birmingham but tend to travel out to the patients house to perform the procedure. This saves the hassle of travelling to my residence and enables the patient to receive treatment in the comfort of their own home.

I was trained by an experienced and qualified teacher from Iraq over 3 years ago and can undertake both forms of wet cupping. The one involving fire and the one using vacuum generating equipment and plastic cups. Both have been very beneficial in treating patients and and is upto the individual which method they prefer, although the plastic cups is the one that a majority of the patients feel at ease with.

The procedure takes around half an hour and is painless, other than the tingling sensation that is experienced on the area where the cups are applied and the blood is extracted. A pre requisite requirement for the procedure is that the patient does not eat or drink anything between 4-5 hours before the procedure. In this way the toxins are extracted in the form of a congealed jelly like substance easier from the affected areas.

I hope my reply has answered your queries and also sheds light in more detail on the procedure to the other members on the forum.
      If you or any other member have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] ot alternatively call me on 07792538950 for a no obligation quotation on the cost of the service.

wassalamu alaykum

Abu Hafsa

Comment

salamu alaykum sister

Alhamdulillah i have been performing hijaama now for over 3 years and by the permission of Allah have benefited many people, both muslim and non muslim.

I am based in Birmingham but tend to travel out to the patients house to perform the procedure. This saves the hassle of travelling to my residence and enables the patient to receive treatment in the comfort of their own home.

I was trained by an experienced and qualified teacher from Iraq over 3 years ago and can undertake both forms of wet cupping. The one involving fire and the one using vacuum generating equipment and plastic cups. Both have been very beneficial in treating patients and and is upto the individual which method they prefer, although the plastic cups is the one that a majority of the patients feel at ease with.

The procedure takes around half an hour and is painless, other than the tingling sensation that is experienced on the area where the cups are applied and the blood is extracted. A pre requisite requirement for the procedure is that the patient does not eat or drink anything between 4-5 hours before the procedure. In this way the toxins are extracted in the form of a congealed jelly like substance easier from the affected areas.

I hope my reply has answered your queries and also sheds light in more detail on the procedure to the other members on the forum.
        If you or any other member have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] ot alternatively call me on 07792538950 for a no obligation quotation on the cost of the service.

wassalamu alaykum

Abu Hafsah

Comment

In Indonesia Hijama also developing with great enthusiasm you can type Bekam (it's what we call in Indonesia) and You'll see about 3 milion search about it. I am also practicing HIjama and have website terapi bekam that concentrated on Hijama

Comment

what does ''cupping'' mean?
            Originally posted by ilovehijama View Post
            As salam alaykum brothers and sisters,

Just wanted to let you guys know if anybody is interested in cupping across the uk you can e mail [email protected] or ring 07792538950. At this point its for brothers only.

Hijama is really good for sports injuries, headaches, general health and is of course a sunnah as well. It takes very little time and you will feel the benefits almost straight away iA

Feel free to contact me if you have any q's

:)

ISLAMIC TREATMENT ACCORDING TO THE SUNNAH
            CUPPING TREATMENT
            *HIJAMA*
            “Anas ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the messenger saw said
            “Indeed the best of remedies you have is cupping..” (Saheeh Bukhari (5371) )

“Abu Hurarirah (may Allah be pleased with him) ) reported that the messenger said
            “ Whoever performs cupping on the 17th,19th or 21st day (of the Islamic month) then it is a cure for every disease.” (Saheeh Sunan Abu Dawud (3861) )
            “ In the narration reported by Abdullah ibn Masud (may Allah be pleased with him) the angels said, “ Oh Muhammad, order your ummah (nation) with cupping.” (Saheeh Sunan Tirmidhee (3479) )

The hadeeth mentioned above clearly state the importance of cupping.
            Benefits of Cupping:
            Cupping has real benefits in treating many diseases, past and present. The diseases which have been treated by cupping and for which it has been of benefit by Allah’s leave include the following:
            • Circulatory diseases
            • Treating high blood pressure and infection of the heart muscle.
            • Diseases of the chest and trachea, Asthma.
            • Headaches and pain in the eyes, depression, migraine, insomnia
            • Pain in the neck, stomach and rheumatic pain in the muscles
            • Pain in the joints and overall sense of wellbeing
            The Holy Prophet saw was regularly treated with cupping throughout his blessed life and emphasised the importance of this type of treartment to his followers.
            If you are suffering from any of the above ailments, or would just like to follow the Sunnah of the Prophet in improving your overall health, then contact me today to book an appointment Insha Allah

Comment

Peace,

Im searching for people who can train a brother in Hijama asap and in London. I want to spread this knowledge in India Villages, they will benefit from the revival of the Sunnah Insha'allah..

Peace

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X