I couldn't find the way of asking a quesyioning so I'm doing so as a thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I couldn't find the way of asking a quesyioning so I'm doing so as a thread

I am a university student. I found out that my dad has stage 4 colon cancer 3 months back. Since then tension has revovled around my life. I disrespected my father on some occasions and raised my voice on others but now I felt regret. My dad was probably the only true friend I had. He always listened to my problems and always supported me through a lot of the hard decisions. I was disrespectable to him on different occasion and because of petty issues. I started praying regularly again I promised god I would do it through out my life if he would. Cure my dad from this sickness and let him live til he could see me become something. Even if it means taking my life instead I swear i don't mind. Last time I prayed for a good result with a promise to god that I mainted through out. But two days ago I did something which I think I shouldn't have done. I don't know why I couldn't pressure my self not to do it. I don't know whhy I did it but for the first time in 3 months I felt relaxed It felt like I was having fun and made me forget about all that was happening. All the tension vanished. But today I sat down to pray and I couldn't do it. It felt like no one listening it felt like no one would ever listened. I smoked weed two days ago. I don't know if its haram or not but I don't know what to do. How can I win back confidence how long would my prayers feel like the way it did today. How do I repent for I did. I feel so hopeless I've never written on any forum before but now I don't know what to do. How can feel the way I did two days ago without feeling like my prayers are not being heard off. I hate talking abour it so I can't approach any of my friends because none of them know about my dad.

Re: I couldn't find the way of asking a quesyioning so I'm doing so as a thread

Asalaamu alaykum (peace be upon you)

Bro bastaki, continue asking Allah and do not ever give up on this. No matter what sin you do - always turn back to Allah. It is only the non muslims who give up on the Mercy of Allah.

Read these sayings of Allah to understand how kind Allah is;
    http://sunnah.com/qudsi40

I wish to Allah that He makes your good prayers true, ameen :)
    visit this free Muslim marriage agency thats only for practising Muslims! >> www.puremuslimmatch.com

Comment

Talk to a Imam, this is not something i am too familiar with but i believe if you smoke drugs your Ibadaah will not be accepted for 40 days.

You still have to pray the Salah but you do not get the ajar you would normally recieve, you should pray salah and use that period to ask sincere
      forgiveness from Allah.
      "And remind, for indeed, the reminder benefits the believers"(51:55)

The Snake and Malik ibn Dinar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOfrNtDw5Yc

Comment

:salams

Repent and come back to Allah. He's always there to forgive you.

And, whatever happens is the will of Allah. Just remember, everyone has to die sooner or later. You can pray and make Dua'a, and may Allah hear your prayers. But, if something doesn't go as you wished, then accept it because Allah in His infinite wisdom knows what's best and He does what's best.
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

May Allah have Mercy on your father.

Please read and implement the follow:

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/45676/yameen

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/115761/weed

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X