Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did Shaitan speak to me?

Originally posted by Uthmani View Post
    Hmm mine was a very snide almost arrogant type of voice, you know those ones that snobbish people.
    lol really

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
      Mine was a deep voice.
      In my case I think it was a low/deep voice as well but quiet like a whisper. It's only a vague memory now though.
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
        In my case I think it was a low/deep voice as well but quiet like a whisper. It's only a vague memory now though.
        Mine was a low voice too. It was deep and low.
        Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatUllahi wa barakatuh. Sounds like it could have been a jinn. I had something similar a few months ago. I was tidying some paperwork in my room quite late at night (household were asleep). Anyway I was muttering to myself under my breath while tidying then I heard a sudden deep angry voice that really rocked my head. It said '{my first name} -I'm listening' but in my parents language. Sounded like a female voice but deep and mangled with a static type of crackling sound, and it felt like it was being said from very close by. Made me jump I can tell you. Think it was a jinn - I asked my family if anyone else had heard anything the next day and no one had.
          I was like Laughing Out Out Out Out Out Out Out Loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
            Mine was a low voice too. It was deep and low.
            Hope it wasn't Louis Armstrong...
            'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

asalaamu alaykum waRahmatullahi waBarakaatuh

you guys might want to visit this Islamic site for more info;

http://JinnDemons.com
              visit this free Muslim marriage agency thats only for practising Muslims! >> www.puremuslimmatch.com

Comment

experienced something similar a few years ago but what's worse was my voice was impaired and I was suffering from bouts of paralysis at the time so I couldn't recite anything at first.
                Something like that happened to me last year I would go to sleep by myself in my room. Once I fell asleep I had this dream that I was lying in my bed in the exact position I went to sleep in, it was always dark. All of a sudden I noticed this faceless shadow in front of me it told me it would never leave and things along those lines, I wouldn't be able to move or say anything so I'd just stare at it in terror. This happened to me five times in the month of March. Finally one day I decided that if I saw the thing in my sleep I would do something about it (like make dua while in the dream). So I went to bed and the thing came again the same faceless shadow told me that no matter what I did it would stay and it wouldn't leave no matter what I did. The difference with this dream was I felt the presence of more things, these things were whispering stuff that I didn't understand. I started to make dua to Allah (swt) to end these night terrors and take these things out of my life. While I was pleading and crying the shadow kept on speaking and I kept on hearing whispering. Suddenly I opened my eyes and started frantically moving around until I fell asleep again. The next day I realized that I wasn't reading ayatul kursi properly (I would skip a line in the ayat by accident). After I started reading ayatul kursi properly the shadow went away.

So yeah read ayatul kursi. I also read surah Ikhlas three times Surah Falaq 2 times and Nas two times. I follow by reading fatihah and then I say bismikah allahuma amutu wa ahiyah which means, "in your name Oh Allah I die and I live." I also say Subhanallah 33 times, alhamdullilah 33 times and Allahu akbar 34 times (this is sunnah of the prophet (saw)). Also you should sleep on your right and put both your hand under your right cheek (this is also sunnah.)

Ibn Umar was asked, “Did the sahaba laugh?” He said, “Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.”

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Poof.
                  I am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post

Could've been either. I experienced something similar a few years ago but what's worse was my voice was impaired and I was suffering from bouts of paralysis at the time so I couldn't recite anything at first. Then a few minutes later (which felt like very long minutes) I regained the use of my hand and switched a recitation track on my phone and then was able to switch the light on. No one else was in the room but before switching the recitation on it did feel like there was a presence in the room. Very freaky and scary at the time but just reciting something will get rid of it or if you can't speak then try to recite in your head and that'll help get rid of it.
                    I know this is a very old post but is this sleep paralysis you were describing. As it sounds like the same I experience from time to time.

Comment

yes and no. I had a lot of problems with intermittent paralysis back then. Sometimes it was sleep paralysis (ie I'd wake up unable to move for a certain amount of time after I woke up) and other times it was paralysis during the day that was unrelated to sleep. After a certain amount of time when the paralysis starts wearing off, I realised the first part of me that I could move was my hand and that's why I reached for my phone and played a recitation track. In those days I used to lose my voice a lot as well, but getting ruqya done seems to have helped me regain my voice.

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post

I know this is a very old post but is this sleep paralysis you were describing. As it sounds like the same I experience from time to time.
                      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Working...
                      X