Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

gajar ka halwa (carrot pudding )without milk?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gajar ka halwa (carrot pudding )without milk?

Assalamu alaikum anyone here cook gajar ka halwa (carrot pudding )without milk?

i cook but i have this problem i grate the carrots, but by the time all the water dries it becomes all mushy.......

Re: gajar ka halwa (carrot pudding )without milk?

Originally posted by Fatimah_Bibi View Post
    Assalamu alaikum anyone here cook gajar ka halwa (carrot pudding )without milk?

i cook but i have this problem i grate the carrots, but by the time all the water dries it becomes all mushy.......
    salaams to all

my mother says you should add some ghee & lower the heat
    but she insists you cant make it without milk
    it tastes better
    as the milk burns off and you are stirring, it becomes creamy which gives the gajar halwa its flavour
    be careful the milk does not burn so much that it holds at the bottom of the pot

and Allah ta'ala knows best
    jazakallah
    Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
    very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

Re: gajar ka halwa (carrot pudding )without milk?

Originally posted by msmoorad View Post
      salaams to all

my mother says you should add some ghee & lower the heat
      but she insists you cant make it without milk
      it tastes better
      as the milk burns off and you are stirring, it becomes creamy which gives the gajar halwa its flavour
      be careful the milk does not burn so much that it holds at the bottom of the pot

and Allah ta'ala knows best
      jazakallah
      :wswrwb:

Masha'Allah, great post akhi !!
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Working...
      X