Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets All fast on Mondays And Thursdays

Haven't bumped this thread in forever

Ibn Umar was asked, �Did the sahaba laugh?� He said, �Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.�

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Honestly when it comes to fasting im really lazy.... I know you get a big reward..., but..., well give me some inspiration because I know I should be.. Don't get me wrong I do fast all of Ramadan And I try to on special fasting days... but Monday and Thursday.. I've really been lacking... please give me more benefits..

Comment

Thursday tomorrow.
        [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Monday tomorrow.
          You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Thursday tomorrow, please fast.
            You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Monday tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by abuadila View Post
                Honestly when it comes to fasting im really lazy.... I know you get a big reward..., but..., well give me some inspiration because I know I should be.. Don't get me wrong I do fast all of Ramadan And I try to on special fasting days... but Monday and Thursday.. I've really been lacking... please give me more benefits..
                Alhamdulillah what sister salams2all posted...

We should all fast tomorrow because it's sunnah, the prophet used to fast on Mondays and thursdays. He would do this because the deeds of mankind are presented to Allah (swt) on Mondays and Thursdays, and the prophet liked that his actions were presented to Allah (swt) while he fasted.

Benefits of fasting
                -"Every servant of Allah who observes fast for a day in the way of Allah, Allah would remove, because of this day, his face farther from the Fire (of Hell) to the extent of seventy years' distance." [Muslim]
                - "Fasting is a shield with which one may protect oneself from the Fire." [Sahih al-Jami, 4/114]
                - Prevents us from saying/doing anything haraam.
                - Reminds us that Allah (swt) sees what we're doing.
                - Don't forget there's also the VIP gate to get into Jannah (only for the people who fast)!

So come on lets fast tomorrow and get closer to Allah (swt)! Imagine the amount of ajar we'll get and imagine how pleased our Rubb will be with us, don't you want to please Ar-Rahman? We can do this, lets make it a habit to fast on Mondays and Thursdays

Comment

It is Thursday tomorrow so...

Comment

Alhamdulillah, it's Monday tomorrow...

Comment

Alhamdulillah, Thursday tomorrow.

Comment

Monday today :smile-new:

Comment

What time does someone stop fasting on a Monday at the moment? The times keep changing.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                            What time does someone stop fasting on a Monday at the moment? The times keep changing.
                            Does ur mosque have an online prayer timetable?
                            "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                              Does ur mosque have an online prayer timetable?
                              Yes it does, I also have QuranPro app which nudges me. Is it after maghrib?

Comment

Alhamdulillah, it's Thursday tomorrow.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X