Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lets All fast on Mondays And Thursdays

^:jkk: for the bump

Ibn Umar was asked, �Did the sahaba laugh?� He said, �Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.�

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Don't forget to fast. It's only for a couple of hours and inshaAllah you'll reap the rewards in the akhira :)

Ibn Umar was asked, �Did the sahaba laugh?� He said, �Yes, and the faith in their hearts was like mountains.�

"You can not be the ummah that will call the world to goodness if you hate everybody else" - Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

I fasted today Alhamdulilah and subhanAllah.. So rewarding!

Try it and feel the commitment inside you. It's just one day in the week...
        I love you, cherish you and worship you,
        Guide me on your path to your janna,
        Unite me beside you My King and all mighty,

:love:Allah:love:

Comment

buuuump!

Comment

monday :)

Comment

Originally posted by Salams2All View Post
              monday :)
              I would suggest bumping a day before, so people can prepare for it.

Thursday tomorrow.
              [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Thursday tomorrow.
                [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Book Antiqua][CENTER][B][URL="http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?459504-Immensely-rewarding-dhikr!!!&highlight="]IMMENSELY REWARDING DHIKR!!![/URL][/B][/CENTER][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4][COLOR="#2F4F4F"][CENTER]Before you post, think..."Will this help me when I stand before Allah?" If it doesn't, then you're wasting time....[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

^:jkk: forgot it was thursday tomorrow

Comment

Wow. We been forgetting.

Comment

Originally posted by |Abdur Raheem| View Post
                      Wow. We been forgetting.
                      I don't come on the forum much anymore so we need a new system :/

Comment

I'll try to remember from now on.

Comment

Thursday

Comment

It's Monday!

:jkk:
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Monday tomorrow! :sub: :alhumdull :ahb: :lailah:

Comment

Time is too long now.

Gosh I could faint.
                                And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah. Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help

[an-Nahl 16:53].

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X