Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing A Salat Because You Are Out.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Missing A Salat Because You Are Out.

    Salam 3alaykom,

    Lets say that its duhur time so you pray that and then you have to leave for several of hours which makes you miss the asr yet make it for the mugrib. CAN you pray asr with duhur or do you have to wait until you come back even if your late????

    I'm really confused about this =S

    THANK YOU
    Please Re-update your Signature

  • #2
    Re: Missing A Salat Because You Are Out.

    Originally posted by Yara24 View Post
    Salam 3alaykom,

    Lets say that its duhur time so you pray that and then you have to leave for several of hours which makes you miss the asr yet make it for the mugrib. CAN you pray asr with duhur or do you have to wait until you come back even if your late????

    I'm really confused about this =S

    THANK YOU
    wa alaykumus salaam,

    why would you just not pray whilst you were out?

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Missing A Salat Because You Are Out.

      I always plan ahead. Make sure I am near a mosque / place to pray at salah time. Works a charm.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Missing A Salat Because You Are Out.

        Originally posted by Yara24 View Post
        Salam 3alaykom,

        Lets say that its duhur time so you pray that and then you have to leave for several of hours which makes you miss the asr yet make it for the mugrib. CAN you pray asr with duhur or do you have to wait until you come back even if your late????

        I'm really confused about this =S

        THANK YOU
        Yes, you can pray asr with duhur if you need to do so. Don't make it a habit though. Try your best to pray each prayer in its time.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Missing A Salat Because You Are Out.

          walaykum salaam

          just carry a prayer mat and compass at all times , if u drive leave these in your car or something, if not carry a bag with u and put it in there.

          just find any quite place and pray.
          The life of the heart is knowledge; so preserve it,
          The death of the heart is ignorance; so avoid it.
          Your best provision is true devotion; so provide it.
          This advice of mine is enough for you; so heed it.
          –Imam Al Ghazali

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Missing A Salat Because You Are Out.

            Originally posted by mundo View Post
            I always plan ahead. Make sure I am near a mosque / place to pray at salah time. Works a charm.
            this. Try to structure your day around the daily prayers.

            If that isn't possible then make sure to pray while you are out. Keep a prayer mat in your car or just pray on the street without one, just as long as you don't miss it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Missing A Salat Because You Are Out.

              its just that there are no mosques/places to pray sometimes around areas I go... but I will find a way inshallah :) thanks everyone!
              Please Re-update your Signature

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Missing A Salat Because You Are Out.

                Originally posted by Yara24 View Post
                its just that there are no mosques/places to pray sometimes around areas I go... but I will find a way inshallah :) thanks everyone!
                You can pray pretty much anywhere. Even on the sidewalk. You can find a Muslim owned restaurant or business, and pray there.
                Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

                "A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
                - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

                Comment

                Working...
                X