Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Saudi girls not allowed to flee fire again

[URL="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1893349.stm"]

I don't know how old the story is but this was a similar story in 2002, where similar accusations agaist the police were dismissed as being untrue.
    [CENTER]*** :D ***[/CENTER]
    [CENTER]"No tiredness, illness, difficulty, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts a Muslim, even to a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping away his errors through it." [Recorded by Bukhari and Muslim, from Abu Sa'id and Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with them)] [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]so smile, it a sunnah[/CENTER]

Comment

Don't upset aisha, she has given her allegiance to king abdullah and the burger king

Comment

i dont get it, the first part with that woman speaking with white house sign in the back ground, is from a movie, and then its a couple of IDF terrorists chatting rubbish over another film so how is this news ? :scratch:
        Last edited by *asiya*; 26-12-11, 06:38 PM.
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by Kashmir_85 View Post
          Don't upset aisha, she has given her allegiance to king abdullah and the burger king
          First of all dont insult me by saying I like burger king eww,its mcdonalds all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by *asiya* View Post
            i dont get it, the first part with that woman speaking with white house sign in the back ground, is from a movie, so how is this news ? :scratch:
            No, its from a show on nbc its called the west wing its fake. Its not news just a video to show how backward we are and how Saudis keep women with limited freedoms and see how we muslims prevent women from leaving a fire cuz we just want them to burn like the evils that we are.
            Last edited by *aisha*; 26-12-11, 06:46 PM.

Comment

Its a real event. Plenty on the net about it. However, nothing to say the girls were prevented to fleeing.
              [CENTER]*** :D ***[/CENTER]
              [CENTER]"No tiredness, illness, difficulty, sorrow, harm or sadness afflicts a Muslim, even to a thorn pricking him, without Allah wiping away his errors through it." [Recorded by Bukhari and Muslim, from Abu Sa'id and Abu Hurayra (Allah be pleased with them)] [/CENTER]
              [CENTER]so smile, it a sunnah[/CENTER]

Comment

This fire was the one of the girl's school in Jeddah, Baraim Al-Watan, a little over a month ago.

The only thing truthful about this narration is the fact that there was a fire, everything else...not so much.

The biggest and only problem with a lot of these kind of incidents involve poor safety measures set up by the school, bad infrastructure and little to no maintenance of the electrics.

Jeddah school fire kills 2 teachers, injures 46 others

Differing views on who’s responsible for Jeddah school fire

Quick action of volunteers saved many lives

Probe blames 5 students for Baraim Al-Watan fire
                "The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance of things present and which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived notions, opinion, and by prejudice." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

I've just watched it again, there is no sign its even a school at all, no sign there are religious police there, no sign anyone is being kept in the building. its just a video of a fire in a vaguely middle eastern looking country, could be anywhere and anything and you lot are jumping around like it is a true story without verifying the facts.

the only thing to indicate the story is as they say it is is the comments of the presenter and his yahudi zionist guest but some of you have fallen for it because its anti-saudi so it must be true - right?

Comment

Originally posted by kashmir_85 View Post
                    don't upset aisha, she has given her allegiance to king abdullah and the burger king
                    lol!
                    "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

Comment

I personally would not believe a source such as this unless you found supporting independent information from a good reliable source. I don't know the program, but without doing research it looks more like a political/news commentary show rather than news, which means it is peoples comments about news, and these comments may or may not be true.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X