Saudi girls not allowed to flee fire again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi girls not allowed to flee fire again

Assalamualaikum. Please i want other muslims opinions on this. This is murder, and is not allowed in Islam. Am i right? How are they even allowed to do such a thing, Astagfirullah. Its sick, almost anything is allowed in exceptional cases. Even if you are going to die Pork will be halal, so why cant they use common sense and allow them to go out of school.Can anyone tell me if their actions are justified :(

Warning: The video is graphic, not for faint of heart

Re: Saudi girls not allowed to flee fire again

Originally posted by SolidSheik View Post
    Assalamualaikum. Please i want other muslims opinions on this. This is murder, and is not allowed in Islam. Am i right? How are they even allowed to do such a thing, Astagfirullah. Its sick, almost anything is allowed in exceptional cases. Even if you are going to die Pork will be halal, so why cant they use common sense and allow them to go out of school.Can anyone tell me if their actions are justified :(

Warning: The video is graphic, not for faint of heart
    Even a man is allowed to see the private parts of a woman during a life/death rescue. What happened to girls in this school was barbaric.

Comment

wa alaykumus salaam,

would probably help if you brought a news source from a non-nutcase zionist news source.

However, even the nutcase zionist only say there were injuries, not deaths, Allaahu alim whether they caused by the initial fire or keeping women inside, if that actually really happened or was not just more lies, the video is from quite a distance and the only reason we know there are young women being kept inside is this the 'expert' from the zionist state is telling us so whilst the commentator sits there going 'disgusting, disgusting' etc all the way through it.

Comment

I haven't seen the video but if the headline is accurate then it's nothing to be surprised about and it's certainy not the first time. The saudi society is a sexist regressive society when it comes to women.And the scholars there are actively and consciously reinforcing this sexism.
        The sad thing is that they think they're "protecting" the "honor" of women.

This disgusting act is nothing but murder and it certainly not justified. But not even the king can confront his society on this issue. The forces from the dark ages are just too strong

But I am a bit skeptical about the source. Never seen this network b4. and a story like would've been picked up by major news outlets first.
        Last edited by MetalGear; 26-12-11, 03:26 PM.

Comment

This is probably a fault of the relligious police who went too far in this case, and they should be punished for that, but I don't believe this to be the official government policy to let their citizens burn to death. One thing is for sure despite their limited freedom, women in Saudi society for the most part would be considered living a more Islamic lifestyle as opposed to their counterparts in the west.
          Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

I can't see the firemen in the footage, can someone point them if they do?
            My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
            Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

And this is most likely fake news, designed to discredit Islamic lifestyle
              Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

Fake news or not, this happened once before in saudi too so it isnt a surprise. I was really disgusted at this because saudi is supposed to be an example of a really good muslim country, with sharia law and everything. But once i saw this i was so angry and sad. I posted it just to know that i was right in hating the so called "religious police" for this murderous action. JazakAllah Khair for all the comments, and please all of us ask dua for saudi to be a really good religious country instead of doing stupid acts like the above.
                P.S. btw i live in saudi

Comment

2:10 "You can see them falling out, almost 9/11 style". :rofl1:
                  "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

Comment

Originally posted by Nadir_K21 View Post
                    2:10 "You can see them falling out, almost 9/11 style". :rofl1:
                    I am all for dark humor, but this is real life and it is no laughing matter. Also that video makes me sad and angry at the same time because of the "religious police" who are clearly not doing something religious and at the same time are giving a bad view of islam.

Comment

First he works for IDF for you dont know what that is that is israelis man you guys sure love to post anything that tries to makes Saudis look bad isnt it. Just to say look at those evil backwarkd sauds. You people should know better than to jump on the bad wagon and condemn them without any real proof. I know everyone here hates sauds but sheesh do you really have to post this crap

You OP need a new hobby and a life

Comment

Fake news or not, this happened once before in saudi too so it isnt a surprise. I was really disgusted at this because saudi is supposed to be an example of a really good muslim country, with sharia law and everything. But once i saw this i was so angry and sad. I posted it just to know that i was right in hating the so called "religious police" for this murderous action. JazakAllah Khair for all the comments, and please all of us ask dua for saudi to be a really good religious country instead of doing stupid acts like the above.
                        P.S. btw i live in saudi
                        Fake or not? So you dont care if its real or fake you just want to post some trash to make saudis look bad eh. Your so pathetic! the only one who needs the duas are you you sad little man.

Comment

I am all for dark humor, but this is real life and it is no laughing matter. Also that video makes me sad and angry at the same time because of the "religious police" who are clearly not doing something religious and at the same time are giving a bad view of islam.
                          I'm laughing at that idiot blabbering random nonsense, not the incident.
                          "Your votes may change the government but they won't change the system"

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                            First he works for IDF for you dont know what that is that is israelis man you guys sure love to post anything that tries to makes Saudis look bad isnt it. Just to say look at those evil backwarkd sauds. You people should know better than to jump on the bad wagon and condemn them without any real proof. I know everyone here hates sauds but sheesh do you really have to post this crap

You OP need a new hobby and a life
                            Err it's not really about the IDF guy, the images on the screen have been filmed in Saudi, it's burning and im not seeing any firemen so im kind of wondering too
                            My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                            Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Okay this guy is isreali and you see nothing having to do with that? These "people" on the video are doing nothing but promoting hate and spreading filthy lies. How can anyone believe this is real from a nasty lying israeli. Well I can see how you can youll believe anything that bashes Sauds

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X