No announcement yet.

sending daughters to islamic country??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insh a Allah sister Allah will replace with a better husband, see it is not necessarily he is a bad person or u r a bad woman, no but probably your mutual role for each other ended.

The points AbuM brought will be very helpful as well, Insh aAllah bit by bit apply it on your daughters.
    May Allah protect them and all Muslim children around the world, we are all suffering sister all of us Alhamdulelah, if we dont, then (astghfer Allah) Quran will not be true hadeeth will not be true.
    But they are true.
    Alhamdulelah
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by alam_biwi
      Salam aleikum,

thanks for your support. The things are still not solved. I had lots of trouble lately.
      I cannot send the girls to Pakistan. My husband left our marriage, he went to his brother. So Im alone now with my kids. Dont know what to do....

wa salam
      SubhanaAllah Sister, I pray that Allah gives you someone better in return for what you have lost.

May Allah set your affairs in order sister, and Ameen to egyptianmuslimah's dua's May Allah accept them ameen.

Comment

sister this my sound rude or weird but i don't mean to cause offense- but you have been praying to allah to help you resolve the situation about your duaghter moving to pakistan- and in some weird way your dua has been answered becuase now you are not sending your duaghter to pakistan. sometimes we like what is bad for us and sometimes we hate what is good for us. sister this is a test and with allah you will pass it. may allah give you the strength to come through this and raise your duaghters in an islamic way.ameen

Comment

Sobhan Allah Sophiya, I am not to answer on the sister's behalf but Alhamdulelah u made a point, Alhamdulelah, may Allah arrange her matters and all of our matters in the best way through His Wisdom which we can never fully realize.

Comment

Ameen

Comment

Salam aleikum,

thank u very much for your duas and wishes. It Is very nice and Im surprised that you all wrote.
              I just came home from work. Well, my brother in law came here on Friday. We had lots of discussion. My husband doesnt want to get divorced but wants to live on his own. Pretty strange. But it will be ok inshallah. I still have my job and my kids. So Im alone with them now and I can handle this. But sisters, I dont ever want a husband again.

wa salam Amina

Comment

just becuase one is bad doesn't mean they all are- sister just pray for guidence with Allah as your protector and friend you will never be one of the losers in this life

Comment

Germany is more islamic than my own so-called islamic homeland morocco.
                  I'm also muslima and was born in Germany and live there and no one ever molested me at school or even came to the idea to abuse me.
                  I can follow my belief as I want to. No one hinders me.

You should move to Western Germany. There are islamic kindergardens, islamic institutions, masjids everywhere.
                  Your child is still young, try to spend more time with her, teach her about islamic principles, visit with her masjid, there you can also contact other muslimas with children, so you and your child really won't feel alone.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X