Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phenomenon that can prove FATAL to the growth of Islam !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phenomenon that can prove FATAL to the growth of Islam !

Today I want to notify you guys about a SERIOUS phenomenon that can prove to be very FATAL !

--------- Start reading below------------

1.Internet is the strongest tool of information is this age.Internet has the greatest penetration power than any other medium.
    ■ As we know,there is an ongoing "war" of apologetics b/w Christians and Muslims.There are alot of propaganda sites against Islam on the internet. Average Muslims don't know about the field of apologetics.They don't know the "tricks and techniques" this field applies to get its job done.Sadly,many Muslims fall victim to their ignorance of apologetics.There are also many Islam-defending apologetic sites but here comes the problem

■ Two months ago,I decided to check the trends of apologetics on the internet. I followed the Christian apologetic sites and then I made a comparison with the Muslim apologetic sites.Results were not very pleasant !

■ The Christian apologetic sites (and anti-Islamic sites) such as Answering-Islam.org , f******eedom.org , Carm.org etc get way,way more traffic than Muslim apologetic sites.

The largest and number one (by traffic) Muslim apologetic site is Answering-Christianity.com but Alexa shows that Answering-Christianity's traffic is falling day by day.

■ Here are the rankings : (Christian apologetic sites)

Answering-Islam.org ----- 85,911 (worldwide)
    F******eedom.org ------- 34,400 (worldwide)
    CARM.org ------------ 42,315 (worldwide)

*These sites are not only very popular in Western countries but they are penetrating in Muslim societies as well !
    --> Indonesia (Larest Muslim country on planet) is one of the LARGEST audience of FFI . . . .

Here are the rankings : (Muslim apologetic sites)

Answering-Christianity.com ------- 157,893 (worldwide)

*Other than this site,no full-fledged Muslim apologetic site is in top 200,000 most visited sites of the world.

The situation is alarming ! Google search for "Islam" shows Answering-Islam on the first page , which is a VERY ALARMING situation.Most people use internet these days.Interest in Islam is on the rise in Western world but when Western folks use google and see sites like Answering-Islam, they start hating Islam and many of them even start working actively to "stop" Islam. This is not very good for the growth of Islam in the West. Also such sites make many gullible Muslims to leave Islam and become Atheists or Christians and then these ex-Muslims start working AGAINST Islam in order to "save" other Muslims from it..

S0,how should we deal with this situation? Any solutions? I guess we should visit Muslim apologetic sites often to raise their ratings and also SPREAD the basic knowledge of apologetics among Muslims.
    [B][COLOR="#0000FF"]For the truth of Islam and answers to the false allegations on Islam . . . . . Go to

[B][url]www.letmeturnthetables.com[/url][/COLOR][/B]

[url]www.call-to-monotheism.com[/url][/B]

Re: Phenomenon that can prove FATAL to the growth of Islam !

the growth of islam through the internet was never that big, it is and was done mostly by rulers who converted, lands that fell i muslim hands or trade as in malaysia and indonesia.

It may however grow, but dont worry, the internet can not compete with the influence and charisma of scholars holding speeches.
    And he is the son of Ithel Goch ap Cynwrig ap Iorwerth Ddu ap Cynwrig Ddewis Herod ap Cywryd!

Comment

Allah guides whomever he wills, not no website. So it doesn't matter
      Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit :wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
        Allah guides whomever he wills, not no website. So it doesn't matter

exactly :jkk:
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Auzer Allah ta'ala states in the Furqan that He Will Make this Deen, Islam Prevail over ALL other ways of Life/Religions ...

the Promise of Allah ta'ala is always True.

regardless of the Internet ...

however since your into stats, look at the rise of Islam , the large number of Non-Muslims Entering into Islam and the Decline of Christianity ...

even their Bishops/Popes are worried taking into account the ever dwindling number of people attending Church ...

:jkk:
          http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X