Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

double weekend courses or single weekend courses what would you prefer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double weekend courses or single weekend courses what would you prefer ?

im doing a tajweed intensive for my students what would be more suitable and why double weekend courses or single weekend courses what would you prefer ?

Re: double weekend courses or single weekend courses what would you prefer ?

Originally posted by AhlulQuran88 View Post
    im doing a tajweed intensive for my students what would be more suitable and why double weekend courses or single weekend courses what would you prefer ?
    :salams

I think you should start with single, see how it goes with the students and then next time see if you can go for double.

Comment

Ask your students what works best for them?
      Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the Dominion, and He is Able to do all things. (67.1)

Comment

Originally posted by inprogress View Post
        Ask your students what works best for them?
        they ready for either so i am left with the choice so i am trying to gather what is better

Comment

Depends. If its one of the days of the weekend for two weekends, that's ideal in my opinion. But a one weekend intensive where you attend both days from early until late takes up your whole week and its hard for people to give up that time. This is why you'll find mostly students with less responsibilities attending these intensive courses.

I guess it'll depend on the demographics of your students, if its a large class, including where they're from. If they're attending from outside of the city, for example, I can see why a single two-day weekend would appeal to them.
          Ya Muqallib al-Quloob, thabbit qalbi 'alaa Deenik
          O' Converter of Hearts, make my heart steadfast upon Thy Way
          We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Comment

:salams,

subhan'Allah i wish we had these weekend intensive courses around here.

id prefer the one single weekend course even if I have more information all at once.
            The one day weekend course would put alot of pressure on me (even though im sure the double weekend is intensive as well) and i work really well under pressue alhamdulIllah. So I would be able to learn and most importantly retain the material better with the one heavy dose ( one day intensive ) rather than a two week intensive (or even a three month course that covers the same material) . Cramming information is the best way for me to memorize and implement(although its not the smartest method)

Recently i cant seem to remember things after i learn them so if i were doing the double weekend course, whatever i learn after the first weekend i would most likely forget the exact material by the second weekend.

*the above is what would work best for me insha'Allah im not sure about others though..my study habits aren't really the best.*

:jkk:

:salams
            La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X