Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'm in a crisis..

Originally posted by IneedHelp View Post
    There are times when i wonder if god intended for me to suffer.. because no matter how hard i pray, or how much effort i put into something.. i always end up with nothing.. At my work place, people spread lies about me. They convinced the boss that i'm no good so the boss always take their side on everything.. and even at home my family don't respect me enough.. And all this while i've been looking for god.. wondering when he will help me.. when he will guide me..

am i praying to a god who does not care? i'm scared.. that one of these days, as an act of defiance i might decide to just stop praying and worshipping him.. wht good does it do to pray when you are still troubled by **** that you shouldnt have to deal with? Could someone help me please ? I know longer know what i'm meant to do.. or how i'm meant to feel
    Please capitalise the word God in English, because god with a small g means a pagan one, with a capital G it's Allah (although it's better to use the Arabic word Allah)

Re your place of work, sounds horrible, IMO you should start looking for another job. Trust in Allah, and tie your camels. This means you need to take steps in your life as well as asking Allah to help you. So if you're just praying for your co-workers to grow up and stop acting like immature, bullying, primary school kids and be nice to you, maybe that won't happen because maybe Allah is expecting you to do something about the situation, such as trying to find a new job. (Allah knows best of course! what I said is just a suggestion and I could be wrong - but this is what I'd do about childish co-workers, i.e. leave! ASAP!)

In the meantime, any time your co-workers give you grief, say to yourself that they're stupid immature school brats and need to grow up and get a life, and do something that will get you out of your situation, however small, e.g. look at some more job ads or revise your CV or any small thing. Just so you can feel that you're getting out of there and won't have to put up with their juvenile silliness for much longer.

As for your family, without more information I can't advise. Maybe you're not showing them enough respect either, or maybe like many people you have "family" that are nasty and unsupportive (if it's that maybe we can advise with more information). As the saying goes, you can choose your friends but you can't choose your family.

When you are troubled by rubbish that you shouldn't have to deal with, take a look at your situation and see what you can change so that you don't have to deal with it any more. i.e. tie your camels. Do what YOU can do to change the situation, and pray to Allah to help you with what you can't change and to make your attempts to change what you can successful.
    Last edited by dhak1yya; 15-12-11, 05:31 PM.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Thank you for the replies brothers and sisters. i know how i sounded like when i said what i had said. every now and then i get really depress abt life.

The guy that always gets the promotions arent always the best.. sometimes they're just the people who would kiss the bosses ass and sabotage other people for their own ends.. i cant leave my place employment because my work is somewhat specialized so no other sector has it. 2ndly, if i were to leave to work somewhere else i'll have to start from scratch. my seniority would be wasted.

3rd i said abt my family, well my mom promised to pay for a loan she had made to the bank in my name but didn't keep her end.. this had strained my relationship with my parents.. in the end, i had to pay for it.. i wouldn't mind if i have lots of money.. i don't.. And my sisters hate me for reasons i don't even know.. sometimes i feel like the whole world is against me. I don't have anyone else to talk to abt these things..

so how can i believe that God doesn't want me to be happy because its somehow better for me? please don't say this is all dunya. everything we do that benefits us to be a better person and also benefits the ummah is ibadah is it not.. I know i shouldn't be questioning God's Prerogative.. i just hope sometimes he'd give me a break..

but i thank you for the replies, i will try to commit myself to worshipping him and doing the additional salah when i can.. i just hope i can find a peace of mind from these acts.

Comment

With hardship comes Ease

:insha:
        And He found you lost and guided you,
        ~ Qur'an (Ad Duhaa) 93:7 ~

Salaah Reminders

Guide us to the straight pain.
        " Ihdina-s-sirata-l-mustaqim "
        ~ Quran 1:6 ~

الله أعلم

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X