X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Muslims : Then and Now

Originally posted by glype View Post
    Luckily, however, the US and NATO intervened and bombed the Serbs

this help for the Bosnian muslims is not adequately appreciated on this forum

people will say : it was because of oil, or because of aluminium, or whatever, or simply a ploy so as to avoid Bosnians setting up an Islamic State (a particularly stupid reason : what better way of avoiding an Islamic State in Bosnia than letting Serbs massacre as many Muslims as possible?)
    glype

you just had to stick that in, luckily . . . . ..

they didnt want muslims uniting from all over the world, like what a lot of mujahideen did.

the west has spent too much of there time with the whole divide and conquer, they dont want the slightest risk of the muslims uniting under 1 banner.
    Muslimah Forever InshaAllah

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah* View Post
      glype

you just had to stick that in, luckily . . . . ..

they didnt want muslims uniting from all over the world, like what a lot of mujahideen did.

the west has spent too much of there time with the whole divide and conquer, they dont want the slightest risk of the muslims uniting under 1 banner.
      and for this reason (which is highly speculative) you don't even mention the concrete and crucial help given by US and NATO to the Bosnian Muslims

this is not a serious, rational attitude

it rather stems from your preconceived idea that the US cannot possibly ever do anything right

Comment

and for this reason (which is highly speculative) you don't even mention the concrete and crucial help given by US and NATO to the Bosnian Muslims

it rather stems from your preconceived idea that the US cannot possibly ever do anything right
        Give with one hand, take more with the other.
        SPREAD OF EVIL
        ZIONISM
        BOLLYWOOD

Comment

what do you want me to do give them a gold star,

please dont rational this and that with me,

we're from different planets,

I love and appreciate what the mujahideen did, fought for the sake of Allah
          Muslimah Forever InshaAllah

Comment

Salaam

we will all be held accountable on the day of judgement,

all those women who were raped/torchered,forgotten/neglected and abused will come that day for justice and boy do i feel sorry for us, what are we going to say for our selves?

that's true & scary . Normally we don't even make dua on daily basis for our oppressed sisters & brothers , what a shame .

Comment

what do you want me to do give them a gold star
              No

just recognize that, in this case (just like in the case of Kosovo), the US and NATO helped Muslims.

This of course goes against the conventional wisdom on this forum (i.e. that the "West" hates Islam and would rather see Muslims dead than living peaceful and fruitful lives)

So, it is simply an embarrassing truth which is somehow ignored by constructing convoluted speculations (they want oil, they acted in order to prevent the emergence of the Caliphate, etc etc)

Comment

No

just recognize that, in this case (just like in the case of Kosovo), the US and NATO helped Muslims.

This of course goes against the conventional wisdom on this forum (i.e. that the "West" hates Islam and would rather see Muslims dead than living peaceful and fruitful lives)

So, it is simply an embarrassing truth which is somehow ignored by constructing convoluted speculations (they want oil, they acted in order to prevent the emergence of the Caliphate, etc etc)
                Oh my God, listen it's not a new episode of Superman, NATO has never acted out of "humanity" to save the little Bosnian or anyone else. When you get that then you'll be taken seriously (maybe) I can't believe you expect us to thank a hypocritical organisation which has caused so much heartache and disaster in Afghanistan and Iraq. You say Bosnia, I say Srebenica. Now stop spoiling the thread by licking NATO's boots
                My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
                Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

Originally posted by Massilia View Post
                  Oh my God, listen it's not a new episode of Superman, NATO has never acted out of "humanity" to save the little Bosnian or anyone else. When you get that then you'll be taken seriously (maybe) I can't believe you expect us to thank a hypocritical organisation which has caused so much heartache and disaster in Afghanistan and Iraq. You say Bosnia, I say Srebenica. Now stop spoiling the thread by licking NATO's boots
                  there, there...

of course that, in international politics, no one acts out of pure generosity and kindness of heart

the main motivation for the US and NATO intervention in Bosnia and Kosovo was the fear of destabilization and all-out war in the Balkans.

The unrest in Bosnia could have easily spread to Kosovo (as it did) but then on to Macedonia, Albania (this was mostly averted) or even Bulgaria, Romania etc

For European NATO countries, the fear of increased refugee flows also played an important part.

Best

Comment

Salaam Alaykum

"I see the Messenger of Allaah (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) in my dreams EVERY night

Comment

Originally posted by Sister in faith View Post
                      Salaam Alaykum

"I see the Messenger of Allaah (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) in my dreams EVERY night

Aafia Siddiqui's mother spoke to Aafia on the phone last Ramadhaan, saying, "I find the oppressive situtation you are in unbearable."

Aafia replied, "I see the Messenger of Allaah (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) in my dreams EVERY night. On one instant, he said to me, "tell your mother not to grieve, as that which Allaah has in store for her in the Hereafter, is better.."

In another dream the Messenger of Allah (salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam) took Aafia to meet his blessed wife 'Aisha (RadiAllaahu anha) and said, "meet our daughter, Aafia"

SubhanAllaah!! !!! The daughter of the prophet salAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam!!! How many of us have seen the blessed prophet once in our dreams, let alone EVERY night?????

"The power you gave them to torture me, rape me and every time allow them to search me naked. I’m dead. I was dead since the very first time I was raped, searched naked, each and every time you need to present me in court – I’m searched naked... Leave me alone or send me back to my country Pakistan." [- Aafia Siddiqui]

How can you sit back and do nothing, when the prophet SalAllaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam steps forth to console her? How can you sit back and do NOTHING?

http://www.facebook.com/Free.Aafia.Siddiqui

http://www.freeaafia.org/

http://aseerun.org

Courtesy of LI
                      The scholars are still debating whether Jihad is Fard Kafiyah or Fard al Ayn... Hijrah is not an Obligation...Living in Dar ul Harb is ok...The is no Dar us Salaam or Khalifa so we cant fight... Its okay to pay haraam taxes to the goverment and take insurance because its a necessity... The Mujahideen are Khawarij...

Comment

Originally posted by Sister in faith View Post

1993: Approximately 30,000 Muslim women were raped in Bosnia alone. Their cries for help not met. 1
                        of course they were

the US and NATO bombed the Bosnian Serbs and even Belgrade

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X