Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Muslims : Then and Now

Is it armies we lack, or the shield?

837 C.E.: Khalifa Mutasim sent the entire army of the Islamic State in response to the call for help of only one Muslim woman, who was captured by the Romans, and rescued her.

1993: Approximately 30,000 Muslim women were raped in Bosnia alone. Their cries for help not met.

Towards the end of December 2008: the slaughter of Palestinian-civilians seems endless and their cry for help fall on deaf ears.

Muslims have 119,381,333 million men available in their militaries, and 72,247,573 in military manpower fit for service.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "Behold, the Imam (Khalifa) is but a shield from behind whom the people fight and by whom they protect themselves." (Muslim)

http://www.islamicteachings.org/forum/topic/15007-do-we-all-have-what-it-takes-to-be-successful/page__fromsearch__1

Re: Muslims : Then and Now

Numbers are irrelevant when they march in the wrong direction.
    And he is the son of Ithel Goch ap Cynwrig ap Iorwerth Ddu ap Cynwrig Ddewis Herod ap Cywryd!

Comment

Salaam

Originally posted by FuMu View Post
      Numbers are irrelevant when they march in the wrong direction.
      Prophet (peace be upon him) said: "The people will soon summon one another to attack you as people when eating invite others to share their dish." Someone asked: "Will that be because of our small numbers at that time?" He replied: "No, you will be numerous at that time: but you will be **** and rubbish like that carried down by a torrent, and Allah will remove the fear of you from the breasts of your enemy and put enervation into your hearts."

Someone asked: "What is enervation?"

The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) replied: "Love of the world and dislike of death." (Abu Dawud)

Comment

Asalaamu Alaikum,

May Allah(swt) give rise to this Ummah once more, united and upon haq.
        A Fast Growing Islamic Search Website -

www.Searching-Islam.com

Comment

Ameen

Avoid excessive laughter and useless arguments as they harden the heart and lead to heedlessness.

Comment

Interesting Parallels

but the Muslim Caliphate at the time was a world superpower. Non of the muslim countries come as close these days.

the reprehnsible rape of muslim sisters was the greatest tragedy of recent years. The blame for this was on the Bosnian Serb Extremists and apathy at the time by the UN.

Hundreds or even thousands of muslims from all over the world fought alongside the Bosnian muslims. Many of these lost their lives in this cause. Please do not trivialise the involvement of muslims.

muslim nation states who wanted to intervene were halted by the apathetic UN.

Comment

Salaam

Originally posted by Perseveranze View Post
              Asalaamu Alaikum,

May Allah(swt) give rise to this Ummah once more, united and upon haq.
              Ameen to your dua.

Comment

It's very shameful

After i heard what happened in bosnia, i was sooooooooooooooooo angry. I still am to nearly all the muslim men out there who did nothing.

and are still doing nothing, especially the religous/ learned men
                Muslimah Forever InshaAllah

Comment

:salams:

Bosnia brings painfull childhood memories ,,,,, ya Allah ,,,,, we sang Saraivo every day at school to show support :(
                  Last edited by innocent_girl; 28-11-11, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S-MAN View Post

muslim nation states who wanted to intervene were halted by the apathetic UN.
                    A real muslim nation does not let a kafir nation dictate whether or not they are allowed to help their brothers and sisters
                    Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit :wavey:

Comment

Originally posted by Muslimah* View Post
                      It's very shameful

After i heard what happened in bosnia, i was sooooooooooooooooo angry. I still am to nearly all the muslim men out there who did nothing.

and are still doing nothing, especially the religous/ learned men
                      Sister a majority of us are boys not men. Like you said if we were men we wouldn't just sit and do nothing about it. may Allah forgive us for being cowards.
                      "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                        Sister a majority of us are boys not men. Like you said if we were men we wouldn't just sit and do nothing about it. may Allah forgive us for being cowards.
                        we will all be held accountable on the day of judgement,

all those women who were raped/torchered,forgotten/neglected and abused will come that day for justice and boy do i feel sorry for us, what are we going to say for our selves?
                        Muslimah Forever InshaAllah

Comment

Originally posted by Sister in faith View Post

Someone asked: "What is enervation?"
                          wahn

Comment

It's very shameful

After i heard what happene eventuallyd in bosnia, i was sooooooooooooooooo angry. I still am to nearly all the muslim men out there who did nothing.
                            Luckily, however, the US and NATO intervened and bombed the Serbs

this help for the Bosnian muslims is not adequately appreciated on this forum

people will say : it was because of oil, or because of aluminium, or whatever, or simply a ploy so as to avoid Bosnians setting up an Islamic State (a particularly stupid reason : what better way of avoiding an Islamic State in Bosnia than letting Serbs massacre as many Muslims as possible?)

Comment

we will all be held accountable on the day of judgement,

all those women who were raped/torchered,forgotten/neglected and abused will come that day for justice and boy do i feel sorry for us, what are we going to say for our selves?
                              There's nothing we can say.. :(
                              "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X