Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are women allowed to travel alone? Or do they need a male present?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are women allowed to travel alone? Or do they need a male present?

Originally posted by anonymous_mehip View Post
    btw are you a mod? it's offtopic but why when i check other people's profil i can see who visits their profil but i can't see who visits mine?
    It shouldn't matter but i'm just curious
    Setting → My Settings → Profile Privacy → Recent Visitors
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by inprogress View Post
      Even a non Muslim can be a mahram for travel, all my mahrams are non Muslims because I am a revert. They cannot be your wali, though. So for marriage you would need to find a Muslim wali.
      Oh you're right i got confused between wali and mhram

@.mirror. thank you
      The life of this world is only the enjoyment of deception (a deceiving thing)” (3:185)

Avoid excessive laughter and useless arguments as they harden the heart and lead to heedlessness.

Comment

Sister I want to be an ESL teacher. But the law says a woman cannot travel without mahram. SO unless I have a son I cannot be ESL teacher so that part of my career plan is put on hold until I find out if I can have sons (though I did manage to pester my husband to go to China with me to get ESL job when I get my B.Ed.). I"m already annoyed at the fact that I cannot join the Peace Corps because I do not have a undergard degree and my husband isn't an American citizen. You cannot go on Hajj or Umrah without mahram either. The Saudi Government won't let you in the country. You would have to wait until you are 45 years old to go as a signle woman (check the Saudi Embassy Website http://www.saudiembassy.net). Don't put yourself at risk by traveling by yourself.

Comment

Working...
        X