Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think the guy I'm going to marry, my friend, might be praciticing black magic?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the guy I'm going to marry, my friend, might be praciticing black magic?!

I posted about him before. Our parents are very good friends and my mother and I visit his family often and for a month or so, while they chat, we sometimes do homework or study together in front of them. I was very excited that we were going to get married until I found this:
    http://oi43.tinypic.com/25ph2t1.jpg

:( What is that?! He asked me, in the nicest way, to get a book from his room and when I went in, I saw a notebook with a bunch of papers inside and I looked at them and ALL OF THEM WERE LIKE THAT! I just grabbed a few and put it in my folder so I could take a look at it at home.

I got home a while ago and these things are really starting to creep me out. I've been feeling really strange too like these are cursed. BUT most of all I'm so upset. How can he do this? What is he doing? He's such a good boy. He doesn't do stupid stuff like other guys and he always stays home, studies, reads Quran and helps everyone out. He's very intelligent too so WHY WOULD HE DO THIS? What is this exactly?! I feel sick. Someone please tell me what these letters and symbols are? Please tell me it isn't demon worship or something. What do I do?

Re: I think the guy I'm going to marry, my friend, might be praciticing black magic?!

Originally posted by Eva<3 View Post
    I posted about him before. Our parents are very good friends and my mother and I visit his family often and for a month or so, while they chat, we sometimes do homework or study together in front of them. I was very excited that we were going to get married until I found this:

:( What is that?! He asked me, in the nicest way, to get a book from his room and when I went in, I saw a notebook with a bunch of papers inside and I looked at them and ALL OF THEM WERE LIKE THAT! I just grabbed a few and put it in my folder so I could take a look at it at home.

I got home a while ago and these things are really starting to creep me out. I've been feeling really strange too like these are cursed. BUT most of all I'm so upset. How can he do this? What is he doing? He's such a good boy. He doesn't do stupid stuff like other guys and he always stays home, studies, reads Quran and helps everyone out. He's very intelligent too so WHY WOULD HE DO THIS? What is this exactly?! I feel sick. Someone please tell me what these letters and symbols are? Please tell me it isn't demon worship or something. What do I do?
    wow that is kinda creepy - esp that hindu idol think making the satanic hand gesture...thats definitly not the stuff you make whilst your idly doodling

inshallah someone will be able to shed some light on the matter for you

Comment

Re: I think the guy I'm going to marry, my friend, might be praciticing black magic?!

:salams

Are you the same sister who said your friend does something with stars?

I thought you were gonna bring him to the Forum, what happened?

Anyways, I'd stay away from marriage until this is sorted out. Praying Quran and helping people isn't enough to call yourself a true Muslim. I really hope he's not into wrong stuff.

May Allah guide him.
      Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
      - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

oh hi! I don't know what stars you're talking about but I'm pretty sure you helped me out last time. I convinced him to go to the mosque every Friday for Jumma and he said he "would" join the forum. -_- I'm sure he's searched it though. I'm kinda freaked out now though. Also, I feel scared with these things in my room. I never should have taken them :( What is this do you think? I seriously don't feel well.

Comment

A brother posted something similar in a thread few weeks ago.

Here:
          http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...ezh&highlight=

Anyways, whatever that is, it's something to be worried about. No normal Muslim would spend that much time creating symbols and drawings of Hindu gods (or something like that).

Maybe, take it to the masjid and ask for advice there?
          Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."

Comment

Originally posted by -Shamil- View Post
            wow that is kinda creepy - esp that hindu idol think making the satanic hand gesture...thats definitly not the stuff you make whilst your idly doodling

inshallah someone will be able to shed some light on the matter for you
            I'm more creeped out at the symbols around the figures and the geometric shapes, def something strange. I could make a lame excuse for the idols like he likes drawing weird stuff but I think the symbols and geometric shapes kill that argument
            Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit :wavey:

Comment

oh wow! that picture looks really creepy too but omg this one is really detailed. you're right, this isn't normal. I would take it the mosque but I don't want to get him in trouble. I will think about it. Thanks again.

Comment

You don't have to tell them his name or anything.

You can just go and say that I found this at one of my friend's house.

Comment

Originally posted by Eva<3 View Post

It has someone's name - Miju - in 'Arabic and some Bengali writing - Aasharto? (it's unreadable, just above the Hyena). Also in 'Arabic there's writing that looks like it says 'Dafoor/Dufoor'.

Combination of Greek, Hindu/Nazi, satanic and Jewish symbols etc - try to google meanings of these symbols, perhaps he is writing something in code - it could just be that name mentioned above repeated or something else.

The hindu woman has a crescent on her head, a satanist symbol on neck and it looks like a hungry stomach with teeth... also she's making the satan's horn sign with her hand...

The person who drew this has issues or is very keen on interfaith relations!
                  [U][URL="http://istislaam.wordpress.com/"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"]Istislaam Blog + More Sites on Sidebar[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/URL]
                  [/U]
                  [U][URL="http://www.youtube.com/tarbeeyyah"][FONT="Impact"][COLOR="red"][SIZE="4"]YouTube: The Tarbeeyyah Channel[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT][/URL][/U]

Comment

If I was u, I'd just confront him outright.

And yeah I just double-checked n brother al-muddaththir's right, there's Bengali writing on there...

I'd b just as uncomfortable as u sis...get it checked out by someone
                    Allah's Messenger :saw: said: "Allah the Exalted said: I live in the thought of My servant and I am with him as he remembers Me. When he draws near Me by the span of his hand, I draw near him by the length of a cubit, and when he draws near Me by the length of a cubit, I draw near him by the length of a fathom, and when he draws near Me walking I draw close to him running." (Al-Bukhari)

Comment

Why dont you just ask him what it is? It will save a alot of time rather than have us sit here and guess. Also reading your jumma comment, are you saying he doesnt pray salaah and you are trying to encourge him to go to the Masjid?? Are you sure you wana marry a man like that? The Prophet(S.A.W) said the difference between the disbeliever and the believer is Salaah.

Secondly, if he is practising black magic, then he is commting kuffar and is no longer in the fold of Islam.

The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said, “Whoever blows on knots practices magic, and whoever practices magic is a mushrik (polytheist).” (Reported by At-Tabarani)

Comment

Im pretty freaked out too. wth is he multiplying (-3) by sin60?
                        please do not ever rep me. jazakallah.

Comment

Originally posted by shafsbhai View Post
                          Im pretty freaked out too. wth is he multiplying (-3) by sin60?
                          Probably trying to find the net force on the block. Looks like a vector addition problem to me.

Comment

so why mutiply by -3. net force in y direction is 9sin60-3 and net force in x direction 9cos60-5. subtraction. why did he multiply??
                            please do not ever rep me. jazakallah.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X