Story- telling of all our prophets websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story- telling of all our prophets websites

Saalam peeps, was wondering if there was a authentic websites that I can google for myself and my family.
    I would learn more about say other prophets stories ie. the prophet Younus in the whale, Jaqub..... so forth. (BTW: How many prophets were there altogether?):up:

Re: Story- telling of all our prophets websites

Ws, if you find that website - do let me know iA. You can purchase books instead (Stories of the Prophets by Darussalam) I don't know of any decent websites because so much is tainted with so many different brushes...

There are 124,000 prophets and around 25-26 who we generally know stories of....? Correct me about the latter if I'm wrong iA.

Ws

Comment

http://islamnewsroom.com/news-we-nee...muslim-kids-tv
      Its a tv show by Shykh Yusuf Estes.
      Hope you like it ...
      Free Web Hosting Pakistan - BASE.PK
      Hi Web.India - Free Web Hosting India

Comment

:wswrwb:

Check this one: http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Stor...n%20Kathir.pdf
        Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
        - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Hassan View Post
          http://islamnewsroom.com/news-we-nee...muslim-kids-tv
          Its a tv show by Shykh Yusuf Estes.
          Hope you like it ...
          Jazakallah, I love story-time videos.:up:

Comment

Originally posted by .mirror. View Post
            Jazakallah for that, it's too long to read, can you suggest a youtube video maybe?:D

Comment

Read bit by bit, sister. :insha: Maybe, few pages everyday.

You'll be happy with so much that you will learn about the prophets (AS).
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

Gna check that link out myself :insha:

:jkk: for the link, brother :up:
                Allah's Messenger :saw: said: "Allah the Exalted said: I live in the thought of My servant and I am with him as he remembers Me. When he draws near Me by the span of his hand, I draw near him by the length of a cubit, and when he draws near Me by the length of a cubit, I draw near him by the length of a fathom, and when he draws near Me walking I draw close to him running." (Al-Bukhari)

Comment

Salam sister.

You mentioned that you wanted to know more for you and your family - I wasn't sure if that meant children, but I recently found some videos on youtube about the stories of Prophets. They are cartoons, and in arabic, but there are english subtitles. I showed them to my ten year old brother and he quite enjoyed watching them (and hopefully learnt some lessons too).

But in any case, here is a link to the first video, it is of the story of Prophet Adam (pbuh). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzfIz...el_video_title I hope this helps. :)

Comment

JazakAllah Khair for sharing this book. I, too, was looking for some books about the prophets and have downloaded this one. Inshallah, I'll start reading it after my exams. :)

Comment

Originally posted by *aneesa View Post
                      Salam sister.

You mentioned that you wanted to know more for you and your family - I wasn't sure if that meant children, but I recently found some videos on youtube about the stories of Prophets. They are cartoons, and in arabic, but there are english subtitles. I showed them to my ten year old brother and he quite enjoyed watching them (and hopefully learnt some lessons too).

But in any case, here is a link to the first video, it is of the story of Prophet Adam (pbuh). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzfIz...el_video_title I hope this helps. :)
                      Jazakallah sis!

Comment

Read bit by bit, sister. :insha: Maybe, few pages everyday.

You'll be happy with so much that you will learn about the prophets (AS).
                        Hey my bro Thanks for that,I love reading don't get me wrong, it's just I don't like reading on the computer.
                        Yes you are right bro, bit by bit is a good idea.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X