Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to grow your hair down to your shoulders??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How long does it take to grow your hair down to your shoulders??

I used to have my hair way below my shoulders. It took me about three years to get that length. I had long hair for about five or six years. I just cut it this year. But yea it takes a while. Your hair grows more in the summer when you sweat because sweat opens the folicles. If you plan on growing your hair out you need to have patience, play some sports or work out, and put some oil (I used to put coconut oil) so that your hair doesn't come out frizzy.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

over 50 years and its still not there yet
      .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by Humble Warrior View Post
        :) yup bro i understand although i really like long hairs but long hairs do not suit everyone. i like hairs to be somewhat like richard hammond's, the reason is i dont like very short hairs.
        that guy looks gay
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

I was going to say that....trim it regularly, not much, but just a little bit now and then, and get your biwi to massage your head with either jojoba/coconut/olive oil and hour or two before you wash it or at night.

Massage in Vitamin E oil ( superdrug one is cheap but good ), or get the capsules, pierce them and rub that into your scalp, and on your face.....( make sure no one sees you !!)
          وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
            that guy looks gay
            :D astaghfirullah was giving an example.
            like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.
            [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X