Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long does it take to grow your hair down to your shoulders??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to grow your hair down to your shoulders??

As Salaamu Alaikum. Any brothers out there with long hair? How long did it take you to grow it to that lenght?

Re: How long does it take to grow your hair down to your shoulders??

i cut them before they start touching my shoulders well mostly. my guess would be, it will take you atleast 8 months to grow them ALLAHUALAM.
    Last edited by Humble Warrior; 17-11-11, 09:59 PM.
    like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.
    [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

ok, thanks for the reply. JazakAllah KHair

Comment

I did it and it took like 6 to 10 months
        "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History :inlove:

Comment

It depends how long it is already and how fast your hair grows. From a number 3, for example, it would take my hair around 2 years to reach my shoulders.

"We ask Allaah for a lasting faith, true certainty, and beneficial knowledge"

Comment

my son has hair at his shoulder, he's 3 and it grows very fast, mashaAllah. We have to cut it every 8 weeks or else his hair gets in his eyes and is too long.
            Fabi-ayyiala -i rabbikuma tukaththibani
            Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr8DR8frP_s

You are not here just to fill space or to be a background character in someone else's movie. Consider this: nothing would be the same if you did not exist. Every place you have ever been and everyone you have ever spoken to would be different without you. We are all connected, and we are all affected by the decisions and even the existence of those around us.

Comment

this is a random question but since this post was about hair could somebody tell me if it is haram to dye your hair as a friend asked me and i was not sure thanks if you can help!
              Abu Harayrah reported that Allah's Messenger SAW said, "Do you know what backbiting is?" The Companions replied, "Allaah and His Prophet alone know." He said, "It is mentioning about your brother what he dislikes." One of the Companions asked, "What if what I say about him is true?" He replied, "If what you say about him is true, you have backbitten, and if it isn't true you have slandered him." Backbiting is Haraam because it is an attack on a Muslim's honour. It exposes weaknesses which need not be exposed. it lowers him in the eyes of others. Backbiting is the most common sin which goes by without notice. Instead of slandering ones brother - pray for his weakness and guide him in that which he sees not.:up:

Comment

Originally posted by Iqrah Khan View Post
                this is a random question but since this post was about hair could somebody tell me if it is haram to dye your hair as a friend asked me and i was not sure thanks if you can help!
                Dying the hair is a sunnah but I don't think using all that modern stuff would fit the criteria. You can't dye it black though to hide grey hairs, that is forbidden.

Regarding growth, I think hair grows around half an inch per month on average. A good diet, healthy lifestyle, keeping your scalp and hair clean, applying olive oil etc. will make your hair grow quickly. Would take 8-12 months I'd say.

Growing it is one thing but looking after it also requires patience and quite a bit of effort.

Comment

why did it take me only 5 months -_________-

Comment

It took me about a year to grow an afro
                    "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by nousername View Post
                      my son has hair at his shoulder, he's 3 and it grows very fast, mashaAllah. We have to cut it every 8 weeks or else his hair gets in his eyes and is too long.
                      mashALLAH kids with long hairs look very cute.
                      Last edited by Humble Warrior; 18-11-11, 10:45 AM.
                      like the example of a rain whose [resulting] plant growth pleases the tillers; then it dries and you see it turned yellow; then it becomes [scattered] debris. And in the Hereafter is severe punishment and forgiveness from Allah and approval. And what is the worldly life except the enjoyment of delusion.
                      [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

i cant stand long hair to be honest.
                        painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                          i cant stand long hair to be honest.
                          :) yup bro i understand although i really like long hairs but long hairs do not suit everyone. i like hairs to be somewhat like richard hammond's, the reason is i dont like very short hairs.
                          [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

Originally posted by Humble Warrior View Post
                            :) yup bro i understand although i really like long hairs but long hairs do not suit everyone. i like hairs to be somewhat like richard hammond's, the reason is i dont like very short hairs.
                            i like the way it looks on people buy not on my thats what i mean also its high maintenance
                            painful torment? (10) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

Originally posted by uncle umar View Post
                              i like the way it looks on people buy not on my thats what i mean also its high maintenance
                              :) yes that is the problem with everyone.
                              [Al-Hadid, 20]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X