where do spiders go in the WINTER?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: where do spiders go in the WINTER?

Depends on the individual species some die leaving behind an egg sac that will hatch in the warmers months, some hibernate but spinning dense webs under your house/floor boards/wall cavities.

Hope that helps.
    ألإخواننا والموت قد حال دوننا، وللموت حكم نافذ في الخلائق
    سبقتكم للموت والعمرطية وأعلم أن الكل لا بد لاحقي
    بعيشكم أو باضطجاعي في الثرى، ألم تك في صفو من العيش الرائق؟
    فمن مر بي فليمض بي مترحما ولا يك منسيا وفاء الأصادق

Comment

Originally posted by seven View Post
      they go in your mouth... if you don't brush your teeth

well, that's what i tell my kids anyway

Lol how funny. Thats just what i used to do.
      Alhumdulillah

Comment

There is a statistic that says something like you will swallow 5 - 7 Spiders during your sleep other a period of such and such years or words to that effect.

Yummy.
        www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sandman View Post
          There is a statistic that says something like you will swallow 5 - 7 Spiders during your sleep other a period of such and such years or words to that effect.

Yummy.
          all the more reason to brush your teeth!
          Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
          Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

:( the spiders thing seems to be a myth, but I did find this:

How Many Insect Parts and Rodent Hairs are Allowed in Your Food?
            More Than You Think ... and Maybe Than You Want to Know!

How about a little rat hair with your peanut butter? A fly head with your macaroni and cheese? Though it may sound disgusting, these things and other gross filth the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) calls "natural contaminants" are indeed allowed and present in your food.

Gross but true: A certain number of rodent hairs are allowed in the food you eat. (A whole mouse, however, is not.)

In fact, so common are these contaminants that the FDA has published a booklet detailing the so-called "Food Defect Action Levels," which were needed, according to the FDA, " ... because it is economically impractical to grow, harvest, or process raw products that are totally free of non-hazardous, naturally occurring, unavoidable defects."

Surely, anyone who's ever collected lettuce from a home garden, picked apples right from the tree or strawberries right from the vine has gotten the unpleasant surprise of finding a spider, worm or other "natural contaminant" in their harvest. But in these cases, we're more accepting, or at least, more expecting, of finding an unwanted guest, and we're free to inspect each item for ourselves.

But what about when it comes to processed foods? Is there really any way to know how many insect parts have been ground right up with the rest of the ingredients? Probably not.

Think insect parts and rodent hairs are more of a rarity? Think again. An Ohio University fact sheet estimates that we eat from one to two pounds of insects each year, and without knowing it.
            www.treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com

Comment

disgusting, i don't think any of what ur saying is true actually

I'm 2 scared 2 look it up on google cause they like to bring up huge images of spiders

and nousername nice try clever clogs

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X