Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is Wrong With Our Education System?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Wrong With Our Education System?

What is Wrong With Our Education System?

By Khalid Baig
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Re: What is Wrong With Our Education System?

This guy is my friend. We're late in everything it's painful and such a waste when we have everything at hand and need nobody.
    But let's keep on whining because some Muslims wear Nike shoes that's more productive.
    My Blog http://historyeyesopened.tumblr.com/ Watch out sister Nousername :o
    Ummah forum mentality depiction by BBC (warning) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS37SNYjg8w

Comment

sorry?
      The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
      (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
      In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

I don't know about you, but in Columbus (very short) is how I was taught about the Americas.

1) Indians/Native Americans traveled thousands of Years and lived in tribes and each tribe had its own unique culture and agriculture.
        Eskimo, Aztecs, Inca, Mayan, mound builders, western plains, etc.
        2) Norse ie. Vikings made it to isolated parts of North America and their settlements and cultural artifacts were discovered there, but only in a very isolated area and only stayed for a short time. They don't get the full credit because it did not result in everyone else in the world knowing about it and no exchange of technology, foods, ideas, animals, diseases.
        3) Columbus discovered America by accident, and never really knew what he discovered. He gets the credit because he told the rest of the world about his discovery and started the Colombian Exchange. First times food, diseases, animals, technology, were exchanged back and forth. So Comumbus gets the credit for Discovery, because for the rest of the world they were newly discovered and it was Columbus started everything off.

Examples:
        Europeans got corn, potatoes, tomatoes, chocolate, and etc.
        Americas got: smallpox, common cold, common flue, wheat, sugar, bananas, cows, pigs, horses.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X